library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 13 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Eiffel
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#121 | Posted: 5 Jul 2017 18:45
In the late '90s there was a remarkably prolific, literate and squicky USENET writer posting in soc.sex.spanking who went by the name "MrSpraycan". Most internet fiction is pretty bad, indeed, most published fiction is pretty bad-- but this is great stuff, artful and inventive, technically excellent writing.

Its as though Martin Amis decided to write really, really raunchy fiction.

He's got some spanking fiction, and then a lot of other stuff that's way more extreme than my tastes, but no matter. To this day he remains the most impressive writer I've found in this genre.

intored
Male Author

England
#122 | Posted: 15 Jul 2017 18:47
Apologies if it's been mentioned before, but I enjoyed - and recommend SL members track down - 'The Domino Tattoo' by 'Cyrian Amberlake' - part of a trilogy as I recall, possibly published by Nexus

'The Reckoning' a CP short story collection by 'Rachel King', published by Blue Moon books

Both date from the 1980s and greatly influenced my spanking story reading (and later writing)

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#123 | Posted: 16 Jul 2017 20:53
'The Domino Tattoo' is one of my old favourites - I've read it again and again...

Have any of you come across a website called lustybooks.com ? I've just stumbled across it (while looking for Martin Pyx's 'Summer Frolics') and found a lot of these old spanking books in downloadable form.

lurkingcol
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#124 | Posted: 3 Jan 2018 02:41
Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I'm only now getting active on this site after being active on s.s.s many moons ago (I know some of my old stories are here, but I only have about 2 posts ;)).

I still remember loving MikeFromLondon, Ginger, Paris Annette Moreau, and Julnick.

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#125 | Posted: 3 Jan 2018 02:47
Paris Annette Moreau is my all-time favorite.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#126 | Posted: 4 Jan 2018 21:29
hapgood
One of mine, too.

pamelakitty2011
Female Member

Canada
#127 | Posted: 20 Mar 2018 13:01
My favorite was from Spanking Classics and it was a series about a family of characters called The Carrington's ..... the author had a whole bunch of different sets of stories based on them

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#128 | Posted: 20 Mar 2018 19:18
I love the series of stories about a fictional girl´s school by Angela Richards. The series began with a fascinating tale of discipline with the cane called "Saturday Afternoon Detention". This series of four stories about three naughty schoolgirls at the fictional girl´s school is my favorite piece of spanklit ever.

I also loved the story "Emma at School" which I found on the internet some ten years ago and which has now apparently dissappeared.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#129 | Posted: 26 Mar 2018 20:45
I guess I would have to say Will Henry was my favorite author, he was my only author. My introduction to spanking literature came from Mr. Magazine in the early 70's. So the spanking letters that appeared in the letters to the editor were my first introduction. Of course in those days I thought these really were true spanking accounts, not fiction. I say Will Henry because he was the author named as having written for several magazines back then.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#130 | Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:54
Hard to believe I posted on this thread almost four yrs ago and of course was focused on way back when I first found my brother's stash. Dedeaux has started to recede into the misty past for me--he remains the master. Will Henry was marvelous and Martin Pyx almost as good. There's still a place in my mind for The Spanking Stepmother--I wonder if Raymond Rogers (sounds like a pseudonym) ever wrote more. Laura's Spanking Corner also had many delightful entries and the original Janus. I know this thread asks what you read to start out in this realm but f so much recent work, I can't help complimenting Jacqueline Scott's The Corporal Punishment Officer which I picked up on this site because I thought she hit just the right balance between discipline and eroticism. And I find that Lisa Berry has maintained a very high standard in the many stories she has put up here.

Page  Page 13 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Alef, fvsoler, keitho54, paddlingman, Ron13, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9