library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 1 of 17: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 06:01
I'd have to say one of the first was sarah3333, then somewhat later I found Paris Annette Morreau and it went on from there. Finding this site was like walking into a candy store or a bakery... Grace, flopsy, Seegee, Bendover, and so many others that it would be nearly impossible to try listing them all without slighting someone.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 06:16
Thanks often. The first one I can clearly remember was Grace, but then I found Paris Morreau on a site called Pennylane I think. I also loved Bared Affair with it's roster before I joined it. Often for me, though it wasn't about author, it was about story and some of the authors I really liked only wrote one story or I never got the name of the author.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 07:02
Right, there are also stories with no author listed out there, which is frustrating.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 07:11
Thank you Often. You're right though. There are some great authors in the LSF. The list of likeables would be quite long.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 07:15
You're welcome, bendover. My original thought here was about stories we read before we discovered the LSF.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#6 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 09:05
I think I found my first online spanking stories in the late 90's on Wulfram's site and a place called (if I remember correctly) Bernie's Spanking Pages. My first favorite author was Daria Little (many of her stories are here). Later I found Laura's Spanking Corner where my favorite was (and still is!) Carolina Jim who managed to create a universe of mothers and daughters where spankings seem totally natural and beneficial (but embarrassing and painful). It's a pity his stories are not here, but they can still be found at Laura's corner. I also enjoyed the stories on a Swedish site called Smisksidan and after some years I even found the courage to submit my first story there. The site didn't have any comment facilities, and I think it took more than year before I got any indication that people were actually reading my stories!

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 13:17
I first found spanking stories on USENET, oh so many years ago. Like Alec, I especially enjoyed Daria Little and Carolina Jim. It is a shame that we don't have Carolina Jim's stories here; i'm reasonably certain the author passed away some years ago, and it would be nice to see his stories preserved here.

Another author I found then was John Benson, whose storytelling abilities were remarkable, and he seemed to post a new story practically every day. His serial "Kira" was the first thing of his I ever read.

CliffordDorset
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 13:45
I'm old enough to have surfed the first wave of the genre, in the early seventies, with the magnificent John Saxon. [The Janus Publications one, not the cowboy writer or the maths teacher!] No political correctness in those days!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 17:32
On the internet, it was definitely Julnick (Julie) whose writing initially captivated me--it was primarily F/M at that point (1998-2000). She was also the first person, on the old soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup, to post (and e-mail) a positive response to my first-ever posted spanking story, so she has my everlasting gratitude for that, even though she's purportedly no longer involved in spanking-oriented writing.

Paris Annette Moreau, Alan Harshaw, Rick O, Grace Brackenridge and Barrister (when he wrote F/M stuff) were also authors whose stories I greatly enjoyed during my early days on the 'net... --C.K.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 18:49
It took me many many years to come out of the closet about my kink but when I finally plucked up the courage to buy a book, it was our very own dear PhilK's 'Blushing At Both Ends' that I purchased.

Now of course, the kindle has come along to spare my blushes and my favourite author is Loki Renard. She is a wonderful writer, in my opinion.

Page  Page 1 of 17: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 12
RoyT1959
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9