library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Thank you for the recent spate of F/Ff stories!

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
SouthernLady
Female Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 16:07
I have run across this term before in fanfic and have no idea what it means. Would someone please explain the term slashfic.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 16:12
southern lady
Slash fiction stories generally involve graphic sexual encounters between men (M/M). At least that's my understanding from my own fanfic days. I always found it interesting that the vast majority of male slash fic stories are written by women.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 23:01
I don't believe slashfic is exclusively M/M. As far as I know, it can refer to any sexual or romantic pairing of two fictional characters. It gets it's name from the symbol / (slash) used to link the names of the characters concerned.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 02:26
Slash fic is generally an erotic fanfic story that involves a same sex encounter. It isn't exclusively M/M, but that tends to be the most popular. Popular pairings are the Winchester brothers from Supernatural and for some reason they keep trying to pair Derek and Stiles from Teen Wolf, they call it Sterek. I have no idea why, but they seem to put people that don't fit together. George Martin has a particular issue with it, because people keep trying to make Jaime gay. He doesn't understand it. He once said 'Look, I wrote gay characters. Jaime wasn't one of them. If he was mean to be gay I would have written him that way to start with.' Although to be fair George doesn't really get fanfic, despite having written it, the difference is that his dabbling was authorised by the creator.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 03:25
Janine:
Slash fiction stories generally involve graphic sexual encounters between men (M/M). At least that's my understanding from my own fanfic days. I always found it interesting that the vast majority of male slash fic stories are written by women.

That reminds me of being kicked out of a private "Star Trek" discussion forum by the owner, who was ironically also a spanko-dominant female, because I asserted that the original series' episodes didn't demonstrate conclusively that Captain Kirk and Mister Spock were gay lovers.

She had no interest in the concept that two adult males could have a close but non-sexual friendship.

Perhaps I should've instead discussed whether or not Nurse Chappell might have spanked Doctor McCoy... --C.K.

Lily
Female Author

Wales
#26 | Posted: 1 Sep 2014 16:35
Speaking personally, as an author, I find myself drawn to F/F scenarios because I feel they're (marginally!) more plausible, and for me the possibility that it might actually happen is crucial. I like historical fiction, because it might have happened, and current-day scenarios, same, but fantasy, science fiction etc hardly ever appeal, but that's just me.

I guess when I'm writing I'm usually picturing myself as the submissive, and as I get a bit older, M/F scenarios seem less likely, outside of a relationship. But F/F, maybe more likely. It's odd, because ten years ago, I only ever read or wrote M/F, and hardly ever looked at F/F. But now I find them much more appealing, both to read and write. I'm now evenly split between them, so we'll see which it way it swings, so to speak!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 14 May 2015 02:43
Great F/F fan. Can any body see Cory Everson spanking a naughty girl.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 14 May 2015 02:53
High Dipsy. Hope your dreams are answered. I too am older. Best regards.

opb
Male Author

England
#29 | Posted: 14 May 2015 05:54
I think that F/F is my favourite combination to read and to write, perhaps because the power dynamic is more nuanced.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 14 May 2015 11:01
CrimsonKidCK:
That reminds me of being kicked out of a private "Star Trek" discussion forum by the owner, who was ironically also a spanko-dominant female, because I asserted that the original series' episodes didn't demonstrate conclusively that Captain Kirk and Mister Spock were gay lovers.

Bad idea Spock, god only knows what you could catch from Kirk.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
Brandywine1, markert, Matteo69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9