library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Thank you for the recent spate of F/Ff stories!

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
TomHobbes
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 14:01
Interesting that any number of male writers feel comfortable writing F/F or F/f stories including, on rare occasion, me. But I am not sure I can remember a female writer putting up a M/m or M/M story. I'm sure there must be some. So, gals, how about it? You ever write from a male perspective? Or do the guys just have more ego to think they can write from another gender perspective? Time for a little "he said . . .she said!" I know the few I have attempted on the F/F side I did so with great trepidation.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 9 Jun 2014 17:49
Like F/F or F/f? Willow Wood Estate. Gwen's Sorority Days.

Sammi11205
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 21 Jun 2014 18:41
Hi, @TomHobbes, sorry for missing your post from a couple of weeks ago.

I think you are bringing up a fascinating topic -- men writing from a woman-centric point of view, and vice versa. I can't remember any particular woman who regularly posts M/M spanking items, but I come across it all the time in the fanfic (slash) arena.

Women (and men) are pliable creatures and can get obsessed with almost anything, even a deeply moving romantic sexual encounter between a young James Kirk and Mr. Spock, or the private back story of two characters on "Queer as Folk."

So I certainly welcome any man who can write an entertaining tale of a strict mother and her headstrong but ultimately obedient teenaged daughter. Two recent Spanking Library authors, for example, exemplify this ability -- Carolina Jim is one my all time favorites, and I'm also a big fan of KFR's stuff from when he posted on the soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup.

There's no accounting for how some men they capture the F/f genre so well (from my point of view, anyway) -- I went through seven trying teenaged years as a girl and couldn't possibly capture the tense dynamic between me and my mother as well as certain male writers seem to do. (Mom never laid a hand on me, for the record, but other than that, those years were nearly as emotionally violent as you might find in a typical work of spanking fiction.)

With that as an example, I could imagine any talented woman being just as accomplished at getting down the unique aspect of a M/Mm spanking story. I guess because that genre isn't as acclaimed and popular, we don't see their authors celebrated as much, regardless of their gender.

Sammi

gamblnluck
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 18 Jul 2014 14:52
I have not been on the site recently, but have toroughly enjoyed some of the prolific authors like Bendover and Jack Crawford. These 2 come to mind quickly although there are several others.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#15 | Posted: 31 Jul 2014 18:39
I have not posted anything for a while, although I do have a few more ready to go. See if you like them? My stories are generally but not always, domestic F/f (mid late teen) but are strictly non sexual. I write them because they appeal to me and other than school stories this genre is not so easy to find.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 00:28
Although it doesn't seem to apply with spanking fiction, most slash fanfic (slashfic is generally M/M) tends to be written by women. I'm told I write good female characters, which is good because I enjoy writing F/F.

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#17 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 04:18
Thanks to all those who posted with their comments and thoughts on F/F and F/f.
My fav story line is definitely F/f followewd by F/F. I think the femine touch, with a degree of f teen sub is something hard to beat (pardon the punn).
Would appreciate the opinions of aurhors and members as to their fav. F/f stories. I appreciate some have already been listed.
In anticipation........
Ffrosstie

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#18 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 08:09
I have a few F/f you might be interested in according to your description: "Not a bad girl, really", "I don't want to be here when I find out", and "A thief of sorts". The serial "A note from school" contains a mixture of M/f and F/f, with F/f primarily in parts 6 and 7.

And, as has already been mentioned, Carolina Jim is a master of this kind of stories!

Rachel615
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 05:37
I don't think he's been mentioned yet but you might try the stories of ChardT (John Chard).

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 2 Aug 2014 06:39
I'll second Rachel's call of ChardT, especially his Shelly Brooks stories.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
amino, linusvan, Nelon, Otkbbs51, Pepper1955, reader68, Sammy7
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9