LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

1000 Thanks

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#11 | Posted: 26 May 2012 08:48
I'll just add my congratulation to the rest. This site is unique!

Iconoclast13
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 26 May 2012 10:10
Congratulations on a thousand day reign that has both enlightened and entertained so, so many. To have compiled and categorized such a huge library in so short a time is no small feat. Keep up the good work and may the next thousand days be just as great.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 26 May 2012 14:04
Congratulations to all who have done so much to make this site the unparalleled success that it is. The site constantly attracts both new readers and new authors and may well have attained the "critical mass" to be almost self sustaining. I say almost because I think we would all agree that the constant work, much of it behind the scenes, to refine and improve the site has a great deal to do our ever-increasing enjoyment of the KLSF and keeps us all coming back for more!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 26 May 2012 14:06
What lovely plaudits. Glad to hear the LSF is now firmly established as an archive with 'extras' ... thank you all for your continued support.

Now please excuse me - time for a day off (We only get one every thousand days!)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 26 May 2012 15:07
flopsybunny:
What lovely plaudits. Glad to hear the LSF is now firmly established as an archive with 'extras' ... thank you all for your continued support.

LSF has become an important part of my life. I truly appreciate the hard work that it takes you folks to keep it going.

You folks have clearly made yourselves the center of the spanking fiction universe. May the LSF last for many more thousands of days!

On that subject: I cringe every time you add a new feature that will take even more of your time to administer. Last I knew the site's administrators are human (not sure about Febs, but I suspect) and all us humans have limits. I hope you folks are looking decades into the future and thinking about a sustainable model for the library, because you have created something that is that important.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 26 May 2012 15:40
Congratulations on 1000 days! Thanks to all the hard working staff at the library, that take they're time to make this a daily stop in our busy day!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 26 May 2012 17:09
In the world of the internet 1000 days is a more like a millenium. The fact that the site has grown and prospered is due to the hard work and dedication of Februs, flopsy, Pink, corncrake and the rest of the validation crew. I don't know how you do it. The rest of us can only hope that KLSF can continue on and be the premier source for quality spanking fiction that stands above all others. You have created something unique here. Nothing like this has ever existed and I just hope it keeps going. I'll do my part, meager though it is. A toast to you guys---1000 and counting.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 26 May 2012 17:38
Doesn't time fly when you are having fun It has been a great 1,000 days, here's to the next 1,000!

All I need now is another 1,000 packets of crisps and a locked cupboard to keep the other two out

Seriously, it has taken a lot of people to make this the site it is, so well done to everyone who contributes and long may it last!

Ps no one told me about the day off, spose I have to wait until the next 1,000th day now!

Tasha
Female Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 26 May 2012 23:35
Congratulations and a huge thank you to all the people who run the board and contribute stories!

cayenne
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 26 May 2012 23:36
1,000 thank yous wouldn't be enough! To the team - we love you all.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 3
arrogantbastard, hardcharlie9600, ldbill, towncryer3921
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9