The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

1000 Thanks

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
smeple
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 26 May 2012 00:50
Wow, 1000 Days!

I remember when I first joined this site, Februs was just a shy, slightly geeky teenager, who barely could put one byte in front of another. Flopsybunny was just a little cub with still developing teeth, who could only eat pureed carrots. And Pink Angel had no halo at all. Ms. Thrashbottom had not yet matured into a no-nonsense disciplinarian. In fact, she was then known as Ms. May I. Hityew; obviously, she didn't have confidence in her skills yet.

Many times when I first came here, if I clicked on the paltry two or three menu choices, or on the buttons for the 12 or 13 stories which were posted, I was often led to a broken link, an error message, or worse: an unauthorized picture of Pink Angel, getting out of bed, still in pajamas, wiping the sleep out of her eyes while searching for a half empty bag of crisps. And the authors of those 12 or 13 stories were constantly complaining about the lack of member comments, even though there were only 6 or 7 members.

Perhaps I remember this all wrong, and/or perhaps I am exaggerating just a tad, or maybe any number of tads. But it is quite amazing what this site has become. Now there is a button for everything you could ever want, and said buttons always lead to the place you want to go. There are over 10,000 members, and almost 19,000 stories. There are even 13 bots; I had no idea bots read so much. Flopsy, Februs, Pink Angel and everyone else involved run this site so efficiently, it makes the Disney Corporation look like a Mickey Mouse operation.

Just as amazing, Flopsy, Februs, Pink et al have managed to do all this without charging anyone a penny. It seems all that is required to keep these perpetual motion site managers humming is an occasional spanking, some single malt scotch, some suitably cheap wine, and thousands of bags of crisps. I am in awe, as well as grateful for a place to post my stories, read the stories of everyone else, and a place to continue to complain about the lack of reader comments (some things never change!).
But really, this is quite an amazing site, run by some amazing people, all of whom deserve a rousing cheer and a huge round of thanks. Crisps all around!

paddlerouge
Male Member

Australia
#2 | Posted: 26 May 2012 01:15
Congrats. This is the first time that something updated when I was on line. I saw the 100 but was surprised no one had opened a topic and then smeple did. I thought I was in time warp ha ha. Seriously well done.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 May 2012 01:19
I second everything smeple said (except that I totally deny having any memories whatsoever, of any sort). Great job everyone, but especially Februs, flopsy, and even Pink.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 26 May 2012 02:16
Excellent. I love it. Wow! What a group of people to rub shoulders with. Thank you KLSF.

B

mindyh
Female Member

Australia
#5 | Posted: 26 May 2012 02:26
Congrats and heartfelt thanks to all made this place so friendly and accessible.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 May 2012 02:28
Don't forget about the sherry! Thanks and congratulations and they said it'd never last. Best spanking fiction site on the net, bar none.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 26 May 2012 02:28
I want to extend my sincere thanks as well for a great site that offers many opportunities for writers to express their imagination to the world, and for a reader to enter into the fantasy spanko world.

The techie advancements, the number of stories available for reading and the forum all provide a excellent fantasy world anyone can get lost in. Thanks to all the admin people, the volunteers who work hard at various things like validating and and all sorts of other things so much appreciated on this site.

And thanks to all those who comment, whether one comment or thousands, those comments are vital in making the site an interesting place. Thanks to all the authors for the hours and days spent working on stories for us all to enjoy. Thanks to those who put articles in the WW magazine, teaching others on historical items, humour, personal experiences and all sorts of articles that apply to our spanko world. Thanks to all the members who simply read the stories, you also provide a vital service in making this site alive.

I spent a long time on the net seeking out the spanko world before I found this place, and now I know,..... this is the place to be.

CS

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 May 2012 04:32
Ditto to what everyone has said. Amazing site.

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 26 May 2012 07:09
Huzzah!

To have such a vibrant and growing site is a credit to the Librarians. Well done - perhaps I should write a song to celebrate.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#10 | Posted: 26 May 2012 08:15
opb:
Well done - perhaps I should write a song to celebrate.

YES opb you should

I agree wholeheartedly with above comments, this site is the BEST! Long may it continue.
My sincere thanks and appreciation go out to Februs, Flopsy, Pink and everyone who helps make this site a wonderfully friendly and supportive place to read, write and interact with like-minded people. Bravo xxx

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
Bailey30, dougmorton, Euphrosyne, flopsybunny, jrcjbc, Timb, Tiredny, towncryer3921, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9