library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Custom Spanking Stories

midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 May 2012 00:43
Does anybody on here write custom spanking stories? Particularly in the F/m genre.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 18 May 2012 03:55
I have written F/M in the past, not much of a change to F/m if you want. A few examples are My Two Wives, The Diet Plan and Going Over Mom's Knee Parts 1 and 2.

Send a pop-up and we can talk about it if you wish.

CS

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 May 2012 04:29
Actually, my "The Sidekick" was a custom story by request. Let me know what you're thinking, and I'll tell you if its something I'd want to write.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 18 May 2012 06:41
I do write custom stories sometimes, but they are intended for friends, and hence are too private to post in a public library like this one.

I did convert a couple to public ones (with the permission of the recipient) but I changed the names of the characters.

I've not done many F/m stories, but sometimes try to hide the sex of the spankee so that it's easier for the reader to imagine themselves in the place of the spankee. ( e.g. The Bare, The Appointment )

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 May 2012 13:01
Custom stories may have been more common before the Internet. I remember the CF Publications catalog carrying an ad for something called G & G Publications that would write a custom story for you for $20.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 May 2012 19:51
I kind of look and see what people like in a story and I do one with the premise and mood in mind. I often wondered if anyone would ask to have a spanking story with 'them' as the star.... That's my idea of custom.

B

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 May 2012 04:14
I don't write custom stories as such, but if someone had an idea that I thought would work I'd be willing to have a go at it.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 May 2012 21:19
bendover:
I often wondered if anyone would ask to have a spanking story with 'them' as the star.... That's my idea of custom.

I've done several of them - two featuring fellow authors here at the LSF. Not that they ASKED for them.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 21 May 2012 11:45
Seegee there is no need to ask what my story request would be, I've been banging on about it since I joined LSF.
For those of you who don't know, it would be a role reversal story. Teacher spanked by pupil, mom spanked by teacher, that sort of thing. All f/F.
Failing that some spanked celebs, preferably from the UK.

runcy
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 22 May 2012 00:07
I have wrote a couple of "custom" stories, four stories and one serial that I have on here were written either as a request or with a certain reader in mind.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 20
nick2911, otk2day, PGreenham, SmacksForFree, TomTop
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9