LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Request for information: Gym Knickers

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 16 May 2012 10:03
The ones I recall were the same as corncrake's - though ours had a little pocket where we had to have a clean white handkerchief. In Primary school (ages 5 - 12) they were worn with only a white cotton top, while in Secondary we wore a short pleated skirt over them.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 16 May 2012 14:07
I recall having to wear ghastly maroon coloured gym knickers when I was at secondary school. They were worn in the gym and not outdoors (we had maroon shorts to be worn outside) and with them we wore a short sleeve Airtex shirt which had lots of tiny little holes in the fabric. Hey - I'm glad my knickers didn't have lots of holes in too!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 16 May 2012 22:25
opb:
The problem girls faced was that if they forgot to bring their PE knickers without a suitable get-out-of-jail-free note from their parents thay'd have to do PE in their ordinary knickers with said very short games skirt.

Sometimes I regret going to an all-boys school.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 16 May 2012 22:36
On the subject of forgetting kit, I heard David Baddiel on TV saying that boys at his school who forgot their swiiming trunks were made to go in the pool naked. At my school we were told to find a pair in the lost property box, but this often had the same effect as they probably didnt fit very well and were missing the tie cord. They'd stay up in the water but it was hard to haul yourself out onto the side without baring your bottom in the process.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 16 May 2012 23:03
At our school swimming trunks were forbidden and you bathed in the nude! The housemasters supervising were able to see the stripes inflicted on the boys' bums all too easily!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 17 May 2012 00:44
In the only high school I attended that had a pool, bathing suits were unknown, at least for us boys. I suppose forbidding them prevented lots of problems with wet clothing moldering in lockers. Besides, we all saw each other naked in the shower.

Likewise for, swimming lessons/tests at US Navy boot camp. (Except for when they made in jump in fully clothed to see if we could successfully disrobe whilst drowning)

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 17 May 2012 03:38
In high school, all of our swimming occurred after gym class. We all swam in the nude. Nothing unusual about this.

Kullervo
Male Member

Finland
#18 | Posted: 17 May 2012 06:08
Swimming naked? Weird. Of course swimming hall sauna is totally different thing

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 17 May 2012 09:44
Lincoln:
At our school swimming trunks were forbidden and you bathed in the nude!

That does surprise me, especially if ti was in the uk. It would not have happened at our school or I think the parents would have been uneasy about it, even in those days! However, after gym or swimming we were made to strip off completely and assemble for a communal shower closely supervised by the teacher which I found highly embarrassng at first.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 17 May 2012 15:43
AlanBarr:
That does surprise me, especially if ti was in the uk. It would not have happened at our school or I think the parents would have been uneasy about it, even in those days!

I should mention it was a male only school. It certainly wasn't uncommon in those uncivilised times and some parents even came to view their naked offspring swimming.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
Myya, thepsyborg
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9