LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Desperate measures - spankable robot bottoms

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 10 May 2012 23:37
The Japanese, clever so-and-sos that they are, have invented a spankable robot bottom (robottom?). Here's the link, courtesy of a thread on FetLife:

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-05/video-bizarrely-realistic-japanese-r obotic-buttocks-responds-slaps

So I guess the question, fellow spankers, is: Just how desperate would you have to be before buying one of these?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 May 2012 05:38
About as desperate as the people who buy realdolls, I guess.

Never saw the appeal of those, and I'm not drawn to this either. For me, sex is all about the personalities involved.

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 11 May 2012 07:52
There's a story here on a similar theme - Maid for Spanking by Flogmaster. I won't say too much as it's a cleverly worked story.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 11 May 2012 11:23
A robot could have a personality. A simple one could be built in and nowadays provision could also be made for the robot's behaviour to change as a result of its experiences.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 11 May 2012 11:24
Quivering, clenching cheeks from the Japanese, I am not surprised. They have used ladies panties sealed for the aroma in vending machines for men to purchase and "enjoy". I had to keep track of my 15 year old son the whole time we were in Tokyo- we knew we'd lose him every time he saw a vending machine. They are an interesting society.
IC

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#6 | Posted: 13 May 2012 04:33
Asimov should be proud. His "Bicentenial Man" is all about robot, ok, android search for humane feelings.

guyde
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 May 2012 14:37
Shameless self plug: My The Filifeldia Experiment explores the "neuroscience" of spanko robots.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 15
Alunn, averam300, blistermeplease, cerby, Nelon, northeasterner, Robertz, spankied, Unfortunate, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9