Comment answers

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 05:46
canadianspankee:
One must realize that there are a few stories still making the rounds on this site where the author has passed away.

Like that's a good excuse for not responding to a comment.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 06:18
I respond - generally within a day or three. Here's hoping that all the authors here will be in good enough shape to respond for years to come.

Goodgulf

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#13 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 06:57
I hope I have responded to all the comments I have got, and my experience is that the majority of authors have the same policy. Most of the friendships I have formed in here come from commenting one or both ways, and I don't think that is accidental — after a while you really feel that you know authors to some extent and that you would like to get to know them better.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 07:01
njrick:
canadianspankee: One must realize that there are a few stories still making the rounds on this site where the author has passed away.
Like that's a good excuse for not responding to a comment.

A bunch of slackers, if you ask me... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 07:41
I'm always pleased to get a comment, so I try to answer all of mine. I may have missed one or two, but I do my best to reply to everyone who comments on one of my stories.

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:19
I am always pleased when I got answers from the authors on my comments.

opb
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:44
Clearly the authors who spend time on the forum are also those who take the time to make their thanks for the comment. That could have been predicted though

I think I respond to all the comment(s) I get - it is a less than arduous task which occupies less than one minute per fortnight, and has, as others have said, the added bonus of perhaps forging friendships or helping convert readers to the opb brand.

And now a message from our sponsors:

This forum post was brought to you by OPB Stories - your source for spanking fiction - sometimes even with spanking in it. Remember, OPB Stories, you know it makes sense - because they don't

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 11:55
I do try and respond but I have to overcome my natural laziness. So what tends to happen is I leave it for a while then forget who it was I was supposed to thank in the first place! I blame it all on Her Pinkness!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 12:36
blimp:
I blame it all on Her Pinkness!!

That's fine. She has broad shoul-.... er, whatever.

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 30 Mar 2012 14:10
njrick:
That's fine. She has broad shoul-.... er, whatever.

Broad minded, I expect you mean Rick. I am sure there is nothing else I can think of that is broad!!?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 2
Harry621, lesni, MagicUnicorn99, markus, Perry, razzy234, saxes626
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9