LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Cliches

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
mrlondon71
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 21:58
Please can we have no more stories that have a female whose "parents were killed in a tragic car accident". Or any accident come to that. I'd love to know what percentage of stories contain this well worn cliche. What are the cliches in spanking stories that annoy you?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 22:33
Personally, I'm rather worn out on the F/M cliche of a boy getting caught going through a woman's panty drawer.

Same goes for a teenager of either sex being caught smoking. Come on guys, new material!

cayenne
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 22:43
I'm rather tempted to write a story where incorporating both these clichés! Maybe with a wicked aunt and a retired headmaster as neighbours...

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 22:55
mrlondon71:
Please can we have no more stories that have a female whose "parents were killed in a tragic car accident". Or any accident come to that. I'd love to know what percentage of stories contain this well worn cliche. What are the cliches in spanking stories that annoy you?

Fancy moaning about something that is entirely free!! What do expect to find in a spanking library? The odd cliche is only to be expected!! Pert bottomed schoolgirls, stern headmasters, strict schoolmistresses, thin yellow canes!! I could go on, and on!!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 23:13
I believe the parent(s) killed somehow is simply a ploy to keep the story as a aunt or uncle doing the bringing up of the spankee. It keeps a parent or parents out of the way. I've used this myself on several occasions, so I'm just as guilty. However, it doesn't take away from the story. There's only so much we can write about without stepping into the same mud puddle.

It seems the only different storyline at times is the crime committed to get the spanking. I believe I've mentioned this before, but it's sort of like watching the adult movies. It's all screwing no matter what position they're in. However, I think the stories here at the KLSF have far better writers. Damn, I wish they would get into the spanking stories on those movies. The few that I've bothered to watch for any length of time brought that thought on.

My cable provider had a spanking series on some months ago. It was pay-per-view though and I pay enough already.

B

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 23:53
bendover:
My cable provider had a spanking series on some months ago.

And it was called?

Really? Spank movies on TV now? I gotta get one o' them things.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 00:42
bendover:
My cable provider had a spanking series on some months ago. It was pay-per-view though and I pay enough already.

With my cable DVR box you can use the Search function and type in any word that you want and it gives you all the shows for the next two weeks that have those words in the synopsis. When I type in "spank" or "spanking" it usually comes up with 2 or 3 mainstream shows and about 30 adult channel shows.
Nowadays for large numbers of people, even those who could be called vanilla, spanking is an accepted form of foreplay.

I once had a young employee who, when he saw a girl that he thought was attractive, would say, "I'd like to spank her bum." And he wasn't really a spanko, it is just that young people today consider somewhat kinky things as being normal where older generations thought of them as perversions. If you are around a group of young people and the talk has anything to do with sex mention a word like "handcuffs" and you will see how many smiles that you get.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 00:46
We seem to be getting a lot of "please don't" lately have we not, or has anyone else noticed?

CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 01:39
cayenne:
I'm rather tempted to write a story where incorporating both these clichés! Maybe with a wicked aunt and a retired headmaster as neighbours...

And you should, cayenne. Why not? I don't think that was done very much.

rollin:
And it was called?

Really? Spank movies on TV now? I gotta get one o' them things.

The series was called 'naughty' something or other, rollin. I can't remember. One even was willing to show how to give a woman a good spanking.

tiptopper:
With my cable DVR box you can use the Search function and type in any word that you want and it gives you all the shows for the next two weeks that have those words in the synopsis. When I type in "spank" or "spanking" it usually comes up with 2 or 3 mainstream shows and about 30 adult channel shows.

Yesh, I have that too, tiptop. I use it to find various shows I want to put on the DVR.

canadianspankee:
We seem to be getting a lot of "please don't" lately have we not, or has anyone else noticed?

CS

Well, I DO anyway. CS.... If someone doesn't want to read, then they don't read. Been there and done that. LOL

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 02:56
Sometimes it's fun to turn a cliche on its head. For example, I've got one called "A Day at the Mall" that involves spanking and shoplifting - but not the way you might think. I've got a few other "have fun with the cliche" story posted, but since this isn't the plug board I'll leave it at that.

Caught smoking... How about a story where a teenage buys a pack and pretends to smoke them (has one in his/her mouth without inhaling) just to get a spanking? Or the teacher / student story where...

Darn... I've got the outline of a story burning a hole in my head (and I don't need any more holes there). The rest of this post will have to wait until I've typed that out.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 14
Alef, jwads, mihaispk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9