LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Help required.

patxi
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 16:14
About a year ago a story was published on the library centered on a girls' school. Several girls were lined up in the corridor outside the head teacher's office waiting their turn for the cane. The prefect supervising the line-up had never been caned but being due to leave at the end of term became desperate to know how it felt, indeed ought to know being a supervisor and she asked for the same treatment. She got her way and very painful it was. The story resembles a real life tale from an ex girl friend, not the cane but the slipper and she never did find the courage to volunteer for her share, something she once confided to me she regretted, or so she said. Can anyone name the author and title, please?
Patxi.

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 17:14
Hmmm, tricky one, sorry I can't help. It does sound an interesting situation though.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 18:38
Was it a standalone story, Patxi, or a chapter from a multi-part story, if you can remember? Because I think one of the chapters in TheEnglishMaster's The Girls of Cropton Hall series might have had something similar.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 19:52
Not quite the same, but my story "The School History Project" under J Wackford Colton tells of 4 girls in their last year at school who inveigle their headmistress into caning them for similar reasons as listed above.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 21:55
As the remarkably-memoried Janine says, the last section of Part 22 of The Girls of Cropton Hall has new Head Girl, Gabrielle, being caned by the Headmistress, having deliberately engineered the situation so that she'd know what the girls she reported in future would be in for.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 21:59
There you go, Patxi. Janine's brain and TheEnglishMaster's know how.

B

beth83
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 22:17
And a wonderful story it is. I shall have to reread it.

patxi
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Mar 2012 22:36
Yes indeed, it is a wonderful story and grateful thanks to all who responded. I remember now what stuck in my mind was the V/S and N/S report card system: exactly the same and with the same consequences as was in operation at the Dotheboys Hall I attended. To the best of my knowledge no one ever volunteered just to see what it was like!

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 15 Mar 2012 02:17
Patxi,
My story, "Cat's Curiosity", has a very similar plot of a girl who never had been caned asking for a demonstration.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
Backbeat, canth256, capwill, Denniselgin, KinkyKangaroo46, Slis345, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9