The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Ladies who pay?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 18:20
marge1:
I'd love the ability to write one myself but sadly it really wouldn't be the same and my abilities don't stretch that far!

You never know until you try. Twelve years ago I had never written fiction of any kind. But I had an idea and just tried to get it down in text. Now admittedly the result wasn't so great (see the thread on "Your Worst Work"), but over time I did improve a bit. It was learn by doing and by paying attention to the techniques of others.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 11 Apr 2012 18:09
You can enjoy EDB Discipline and Spanking Company and there are lots of episodes and right here in the library

opb
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 11 Apr 2012 22:31
I'd agree with the others, have a go at writing something and be brave enough to let someone else who is kindly and supportive see it. if it's good you win, if not they'll tell you how to improve it so you still win.

The best advice though is to read what others have written with half an eye on how they've done it.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 12 Apr 2012 01:55
Don't be afraid to try. I had to be the most difficult person to deal with in getting a story published, but thanks to the management and all the help they gave me and continue to give me, I have enjoyed writing and having my stories published. As NIKE puts it "Just Do It."

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
jalwip12, Jared, LawnDawg
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9