LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Ladies who pay?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
marge1
Female Member

England
#1 | Posted: 7 Mar 2012 11:21
I've always been quite excited about storylines where women seek out a professional to spank them ie another female who is more used to dealing with males via an ad, contact mag or the like. preferably dealing with the embarrassment and all the build up etc. Can't find anything quite like this at present but if there is can someone please direct me.

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 7 Mar 2012 12:24
Does it have to be another female, or would you put up with a male fustigator? If so, try 'Seat-Warmers Unlimited' by The English Master. It has a sequel, but I'll leave the fun of hunting that down to you.

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 8 Mar 2012 14:42
You might try "Sixer Day" by that rascal opb. It was written to mark the delightful date 11/11/11.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#4 | Posted: 8 Mar 2012 18:58
The only F/F-story I can remember at the moment is: Rick Marlowe: Jenny goes back to school.

M/F:
Alef: A feeling of emptiness.
Flogmaster: Betrayal
Alex Birch: Despair
TheEnglishMaster: A spanking good meal.

I think especially the stories from Marlowe, Alef and Alex Birch are meeting your request. Great dark stories.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Mar 2012 02:18
Why not just write this type story yourself? Yep, completely reveal your feelings and fantasies and simply let yourself go. Let those juices flow. Usually, the most wondrous fantasy is right there in the foggy recesses of sleep close to dawn and ready for revelation. This library would like to be into it and will assuredly love every sentence. Incidentally, I'm no writer, only an instigator. Go for it, Marge ...

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 9 Mar 2012 03:14
Parts 6 & 8 of edb's "Discipline and Spanking Company" might come close to what you are looking for. It covers three friends who relive a schoolgirl fantasy.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 04:34
After giving it a lot of thought I've remembered a story of mine that fits this category.

Returning To... - written at the height of the economic crisis, this story is about young women who lose their jobs and return home. A theory is raised that they have to undergo a second childhood so they can learn to be productive adults. After several of her friends are forced to sign agreements that allow for things like corporal punishment, a lawyer goes to a "day camp" where she pays to be treated like a returnee. Of course, spanking ensues.

But because of the world building involved here, it's a stretch to fit this one into this category.

Goodgulf

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 22:49
I've posted one of my older stories called "Unfinished Business" which has a female paying for a "professional"
spanking.

marge1
Female Member

England
#9 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 15:58
Just wanted to send a collective thank you for all your replies. I'd love the ability to write one myself but sadly it really wouldn't be the same and my abilities don't stretch that far! I do hope there are some more stories of this type but I do accept it is an odd turn that I have.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 18:09
marge1:
I'd love the ability to write one myself but sadly it really wouldn't be the same and my abilities don't stretch that far

When I first started to write, my abilities didn't stretch that far. For example, one early commenter asked if English was my first language (it is my first and only language).

But I kept at it. Reading helps - seeing how others write can help you organise your thoughts. Getting someone to help proofread your work helps. Spell and Grammar checks? They can really help (grammar checks less so - English isn't structured enough to fit computer logic). While many things can help, none of them do anything if you don't actually write.

You've left a message here - one that shows that you know how to construct a sentence. That means that you can write a story. Maybe you won't post your first one, but once you've got some practice of getting your words on paper then there's nothing stopping you from posting stories.

Sorry if I seem to harp, but I've read so many people post "I can't write" when all it takes is effort, time, and a little confidence to post stories to the net. A few of the people I've encouraged to write have taken me up on that - and now some of them might be better writers than I am.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
brushspanker267, jwads, pwhapman, Rickinto, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9