library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

To hire an editor?

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Feb 2012 01:33
I have really enjoyed writing stories this past few months. I need to hire someone to edit my stories. Flopsy has been helping me by sending back my stories and showing where the mistakes are and what the corrections should be. She has also given me reference material to look at to improve my writing. I have gotten much better but I still can't find my mistakes in punctuation on my own. My biggest problem is I don't recognise where to put comma's vs periods vs quote marks. I read and re-read my stories and make plenty of corrections but when I submit them to be uploaded, Flopsy still finds errors. She doesn't have the time to read and email all the corrections on my stories to get them published. I don't blame her, she has been most kind putting up with it this long. Flopsy suggested that I hire someone to proof my stories. The problem is how do I hire a non-spanko such as an English school teacher to proof my stories? Surely a non-spanko would not understand my story writing and desires revolving around spanking. I need to hire someone who understands my world. I am not wealthy but I am willing to invest some money so that I can keep writing stories and get them published. I guess the way it would work is I would email my story to the editor person. They would make the correction or show me the correction that needs to be made and I would make them and send the story to Flopsy. I would pay by the mistakes or some other agreed method. If anyone is interested in doing this please let me know.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 22 Feb 2012 22:40
Hi spankdaddy,

As a professional writer I've had a good deal of experience of proofreading, and I know how to punctuate. If we can agree a rate I'd be happy to edit your stories. Drop me a message and let's chat about it.

Phil

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 23 Feb 2012 02:44
I will also edit your stories but only if you pay me enough money so I can pay PhilK to do all the work and still let me rake some dollars off the top. I know I am putting myself out by offering this but what can I say, I am just a generous man willing to share. Sharing is great as long as it involves someone else's money....LMAO

CS

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 23 Feb 2012 14:27
Thanks Philk for the offer and thanks Canadianspankee for the laugh. This problem has been resolved. I know longer need to hire an editor.

SpankD

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 10
dalenixon, Dejo, ElegantSpanker, IonaClaire, kanestrokes, Matteo69, Skylor, spanker30, stag, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9