LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Good F/m spanking authors

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 19:50
I also have a wide of selection of stories available in the F/M area, many concern teens in the 18 - 21 bracket. There is a wide selection available and if you use the Search as suggested by CK, I think you may be well into the hundreds.

Comments on any story read are appreciated as always, not only for me but for any story one enjoys. Have fun and read lots.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 20:22
Virtually all my stories are F/M, and many have teenage characters. When I write stories with teenage male spankees, I usually employ teenage female spankers as well (as opposed to adult spankers). I'm not sure they have all been categorized that way, so the search function that CK and others have mentioned may or may not help. You can try searching by my author name instead.

But thanks for asking the question, and allowing me to plug myself by answering it!

midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 01:46
SNM
I particularly like stories that have a woman present that is outside the family and where the man is particularly embarrassed about receiving the spanking.

Also stories that include girls or other women witnessing or involved in spanking him are my favorites.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 02:26
midnightshow37:
I particularly like stories that have a woman present that is outside the family and where the man is particularly embarrassed about receiving the spanking.

Also stories that include girls or other women witnessing or involved in spanking him are my favorites.

I have quite a few of those. The Patrol Officer and I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues the latest... One of the past stories you might enjoy is Infringement.

B

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 03:17
blimp:
I can assure you, use of the nickname is not widespread!

Nor do I countenance such use, I assure you. I merely had to make sure that the esteemed author is recognized as being one and the same as the active (and oft-mentioned) member of our community. Just in case people are not paying close enough attention.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 04:09
Midnight: I think you might enjoy my "Paddling Team" three parter. The first chapter in particular has exactly the situation you described. Comments are appreciated.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 10:09
The Spank Shop stories along those lines all feature a non family spanker, as it is generally Andrea herself administering the spanking. There's a couple that have some very embarrassed males. #12 is probably the best for that. You could also look at Foster Mother Rules, which has a similar theme.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 10 Feb 2012 12:24
Moonlight: There is a story with a teacher and teen boy student I think you might enjoy. It is called The Paddling Algebra Teacher and is mostly firm F/m. I write under the author name Cherry Red and very much appreciate comments.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 10 Feb 2012 13:03
CarolinaPaddler:
I write... and very much appreciate comments

Now THAT'S unusual.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#20 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 10:53
Midnight: You might also like three of my F/m F/M stories. One is called Kites Knickers and Canes. It is a humourous/ slapstick story which involves a school aged teen boy getting up to mischief with his neighbours large knickers and of course she catches him in the act of procuring the contraband items and spanks him very thoroughly and effectively! Naturally the teen boy is very humiliated and embarrassed by his elderly female neighbour's actions and his own foolish mistakes...not to mention his awareness that this could all get back to his high school mates since his friend is waiting for him on the other side of the hedge!

Another two of mine which may tick the boxes for you are:
What The Window Cleaner Saw... this starts out as a witnessed M/F spanking and soon results in a F/M spanking. The story takes place in a work environment (Motel) where corporal punishment is an alternative to the sack for certain offences.
The youth's well witnessed spanking continues in the follow on story, What Rachel Saw

If you get chance to read any of them I would appreciate your feedback

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
averam300, Moody, roycon, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9