library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Role reversal stories

daringburlinski
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 00:26
Hi, new to this website. I am very interested in stories where a woman loses the power in a relationship and becomes submissive. Like her son's friend spanks her and begins controlling what she wears. Things along that line. Does anyone have any story suggestions for me?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 00:57
Welcome daringburlinski,

I would start by looking at the orientation in the stories. Check the little colored squares. If the top square is dark blue and the bottom pink, it's a M/F story. Maybe someone else has a better idea. You can do a SEARCH, too. Click the search and type in a keyword and some of the rest of the info. You don't need all of it. That's the best I know right now.

Ben

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 08:46
Hi, daringburlinski. That's a situation that appeals to me. You might try my story "Upwardly Mobile" - or "Party Discipline", or the school-themed "The New Pupil", "Pushy Goes Back to School" or "Sally's Harsh Lesson" or any number with policewomen or teachers. None of these, though, are about a romantic or sexual relationship that turns upside down: they're all about women with power outside the relationship with the boyfriend.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 11:20
Wouldn't a role reversal in one of your stories require that the offender got spanked by the policewoman?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 12:44
There's several types of role reversal plots. Like was first said, someone who is accustomed to being in a dominant role perhaps because of age or whatever becomes a submissive. A Top learns life as a bottom.
And of course the various stories having to do with occupational or social status- like if a wealthy woman gets spanked by her handyman, or a teacher gets spanked by a parent, a doctor by a nurse, and so on.
An example of this that I have written is "Paddling for a Principal." You might check that one.
And then there is the subcategory I called "the worm turns stories", like where a henpecked husband finally turns on his shrewish wife and spanks her(or could be the reverse for those liking F/M).

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 16:38
opb:
Wouldn't a role reversal in one of your stories require that the offender got spanked by the policewoman?

In the terms of my world purely, yes - but such violence against the natural order of things could scarcely be countenanced.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 10:11
I've got a couple like that. You could try Spank Shop's #8 and #14.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#8 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 14:14
Redskinluver:
And then there is the subcategory I called "the worm turns stories", like where a henpecked husband finally turns on his shrewish wife and spanks her

I think my story "And about time too" falls into that category.

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 8 Feb 2012 18:45
Hey, whilst we're plugging our stories, Try 'The Memory Stick'

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 21 Feb 2012 16:15
There's another interesting subcategory here. I've seen a whole group of stories where daughters assume authority to discipline their mothers when the mother does something "naughty" like getting into an auto accident. The permutations can be quite enjoyable.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 19
averam300, bassod, CharlotteM, cossington, jay, KatiePie, Keith99, markuk, mobblers, Otkbbs51, Redwolf64
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9