LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Comics?

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Jan 2012 09:25
This might not be the best place for this, but I was wondering if there are any comic artists here. I am a member on animeotk, but people there tend to be too busy with their own projects. I have a number of story ideas that would require a comic (or at least a picture-story) treatment, but I am hopeless as an artist

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 07:46
Here's first simple idea: We have a magazine, so how about some comic strips to go with the magazine? I have a handful of ideas and could easily produce more

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 17:25
We do have for the first time a cartoon-style drawing in Issue 5 of the Wellred (provided by Tiptopper) but of course we can include others in subsequent issues if they are original, on topic and of reasonable quality.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 21:58
The magazine could use an occasional strip. Bared Affair had a couple. JPCOTK used to do his original Naughty Angel strip and Collegeboy produced a series based on For Better Or Worse with spanking added.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 23:18
I'm a pretty good artist, but unfortunately I can't draw human features without a live model, and...well...yeah.

It would be pretty cool if those of us with more applicable artistic talents would do comics for WRW, or even illustrate their favorite stories in the library.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Jan 2012 23:41
I've always wanted to see one of mine illustrated. The problem is I can barely draw a decent stick figure. On Boyz Being Boyz there are some amazing manga comics that continue the legacy left by Lurking Dragon. I wonder if we could tempt one of those artists over.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 3
Eris39, impulsiveone, insonia, kokkei77, nilocs, processdog
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9