library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mrs. Schuyler Reveals... The PERFECT Pair!

catharsis
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 13 Jan 2012 01:27
The pair of stories by Spinther titled "Mrs. Schuyler" are, to my mind, PERFECT spanking stories.

Why? What will I try to take from them to improve my own stories? This is a really long list, because there are so many aspects that I admire, but to help sort it out, I have written the most exquisite ones in bold:

* Rich, high-class, attractive lady with absent husband;

* Descriptions of everything, from the neighborhood to the lawn-mowing to Mrs. Schuyler to eventual spankings, in a manner that uses all the senses;

* A teen-age boy burgeoning with hormones, as I think at least half of us have been, who gets naked, gets aroused, and gets caught;

* The combination of older attractive lady and younger horny boy recreating the "coming of age" environment of the movie "Summer of '42;"

* His own guilt and resulting self-deprivation before realizing that Mrs. Schuyler had caught and would punish him;

* Punishment based on love, so that he could keep his job by being punished by Mrs. Schuyler with the intimacy reserved for her family members;

* Mrs. Schuyler handling him so he could not 'retreat into the opiate haze of lust' to lessen the pain he was about to face;

* The choice of switching, said by many to be the most excruciating of spankings;

* The shift to her native Southern accent as she began to describe just how bad it was going to be;

* The closing of the window to outside, in clear anticipation of the screams that he would soon be emitting under her hand in the sewing room;

*Ending the first part of the story just before the first blow, and waiting a few days to post the second part;

* Then resuming the story in Part 2 after the switching had occurred, leaving it to the individual views of each reader to fill in his own particular terror that would make the switching most severe;

* Her statement afterward that this settled everything and the incident would never be mentioned, and that he could come to her for anything (even more discipline);

* Her daughter Emily, in that same sewing room for her punishment, noticing that there were more than the one switch ready for her... for whom were the rest?;

* What Emily glimpsed on her own mother, when she accidentally surprised her as she stood up from her bath;

* A second punishment a week later for that same offense of Emily;

* The "mercy" of Mrs. Schuyler binding Emily, hand and foot, to the bed for this second switching, so that Emily would not have the added burden of having to force herself to stay in position in the face of such pain;;

* Mrs. Schuyler's revelation to Emily of who the last, unused switch was for, and why.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
Alef, Biddy, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9