LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Mrs McConnell

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Nov 2011 17:39
There used to be a spanking story site that I can't find any longer. It had a series of stories called Mrs McConnell. (If that wasn't the exact name, it was something similar.) The series was about a boy genius, already in high school but a few years younger than the other students in his high school. He was often left without adult supervision, as his father's work caused him to travel. I'm not sure where his mother was, but as I recall she was out of the picture, too. Mrs. McConnell gave the boy guidance which included spankings when she believed they were necessary. Her college aged daughter gave him at least one spanking. His PE teacher gave him a swat with a paddle, and I believe his girl friend gave him one spanking, although I'm not certain about that one. As far as I know, the series was never finished. It ended with him preparing for a chess match with a student from another school. Does anyone else remember this series? Are the stories available anywhere? Would it be possible to post them on this site?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Nov 2011 20:23
You know, I have these somewhere. I'll look. It starts out promising, but then goes a little over-the-top IMHO. I'll see if I can find them. I think they came from SIN.

bluepencil
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 10 Nov 2011 15:32

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 10 Nov 2011 15:47
ATTENTION: WHEATWINE

The information from "bluepencil" is correct. It is from the Alvaro website. McConnal series was not completed. The author's e-mail address was not listed and the website owner would not give it out. Besides, the owner did try to contact the author with no results.
This was an excellent story, in itself. I was, at first, worried that this website would be gone. It came back to life.
I had wanted to complete this story myself. That's not possible now with no author.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 10 Nov 2011 15:57
Wheatwine:
Would it be possible to post them on this site?

Not unless you have permission from the author, which is unknown. Only Alvaro knows and he will not give out this information by request from the author. There are many, many stories similar to this situation, that are quite good. Either the author cannot be found or they are not interested. "They have all turned vanilla. (LOLOLO)

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
AltanativeFTW, Bailey30, canth256, icedtea198, makkunny, MrEdwards, rebeccafox, spankingdude, txwolf208
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9