library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Female Authored Stories That Dwell On Sexual Dimensions

chatiebien
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 19:45
I have fairly particular taste in spanking fiction. As a male top, I like to read stories which have a strong grasp of the psychological dimensions of the spanking experience for a submissive female. More than that, I like stories that emphasize the erotic side of discipline. I have a very direct understanding of what that's like for th man in such scenarios. So far my favorite author is Ginger, specifically her stories Unbroken Pony and Barbarism in the 23rd Century. What stories along these lines do you prefer?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 21:50
Try reading something by Janine. Most of her stuff is very psychological and sexual, and from the perspective of the submissive female.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 17:31
You might look at my recent challenge entry, The Craving. Also Jacque and the Professor. Also The Poker Lesson.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 15 Nov 2011 20:07
Oh. Well I do like female authored stories but as for sexual dimensions, I thought you meant the dimensions of sexual organs and to be honest I don't really like to see this stated too explicitly.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 16 Nov 2011 01:28
I would recommend that you look at OTKgirl and saradora. Ruegirl doesn't spend as much time on sex, but she doesn't dodge it either. I agree with SNM regarding Janine - I always enjoy her writing and you might find it on-kink. Flowerchild is a terrific writer - some of her stories might be seen as romantic more than sexual, but I find her writing sexy.

Saradora
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Dec 2011 15:29
Thanks for the recommendation, BB. A few of my stories are in the library on this site but my body of work remains at my own site - saradoraspankingerotica.com. The spanking stories that are more sexual in nature can be found under "Erotica - Edgy." I would just like to add that the female characters are not "submissive."
~Sar~

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 15
bagatelle, carpenter, DAdams, Derrick30, Gojira01, kanestrokes, sbw1900, swizz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9