USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 02:24
The best story ever!

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 22 Oct 2011 13:12
Thank you, Jmoss90, for the very nice plug. I hope it encourages others to read and enjoy the story.

My favorite aspect of the story is the way that Jodie is released from the reformatory, but then voluntarily chooses to return to save her father, even after the Headmaster warns her squarely that for her plan to work she'll have to once again "BE a student, and I'll deal with you accordingly." Jodie enrolls, knowing she'll face the full force of justice on Punishment Night.

I enjoy the psychology of her dilemma. She's a "good girl" and as such she finds the prospect of such a degrading public punishment unspeakably humiliating. Yet her stepmother's treachery offers her a perfect "good girl reason" to place herself in the role of a naughty reformatory delinquent. Is Jodi being punished for being a delinquent, or is she being punished for her naughty fantasies?

If you're looking for a visual reference for Jodi, here's the spanking actress I was thinking of when I wrote it. Page down to FAVORITE FOR AUGUST and click on the photo of the girl with the strap on her lap. The anxious look on the young woman's face, and the shameful way she's been made to wait, in uniform, with the spanking strap that will soon be tanning her bottom on her lap, makes it look like a still from the story:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n65elcbSF0s/Tkfu63U9BdI/AAAAAAAAA7g/5jCX6eUlJsU/s1600/Favou rite22.jpg

jmoss90
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 02:27
Excellent photo - very well thought out. The psychology is intriguing....thank you for your work here!

markomat
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 26 Oct 2011 13:55
I agree! It's one of the best, I read it a while ago and occasionally go back and read it again.
Thanks for your wonderful effort.

trollberry
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Nov 2015 22:43
Yes, definitely my favorite series from iamreadonly. I enjoy the subject of public humiliation and role reversal. I've been looking for similar stories around, and found that Watcher, Dr.Keate, and Seegee also write in that vein as well.
But much of those stories usually take place in a reformatory of boarding school. All this is actually quite British. I have since discovered the writer Joe Doe, who wrote some stories that involve settings like cruel
'speed trap' in southern American towns. Even another type of ' dissertation' of how to write a good
strip an spank story -
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/C_Lakewood/Stories%20by%20Joe%20Doe/-%20A%20Good%2 0Strip-Search%20Story.txt

Can anyone suggest a story or author on LSF that follows the same formulas, using American settings?

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Nov 2015 19:09
Hello Trollberry!

I'm glad you enjoyed the series. Here's a few favorites of mine you might enjoy:

Watcher has written a number of stories on the Yahoo Strip Search Group. I particularly liked one where a couple of female tourists find some old prison outfits at an abandoned prison on their tour map. As a sort of dare the put them on, only to find themselves pursued by hunting dogs and a posse in hot pursuit!

Goodgulf has a number of American stories featuring role reversal, crossing the line, etc. One favorite involves a woman working as a teacher at a school who puts her name on one of the punishment forms, which leads to a whole series of delightful events. Goodgulf's THE DELINQUENT was a huge influence on Jodie's (mis)adventures.

I was also a fan of Good Girl in Africa by the great Susan Thomas, Kat's Curiosity by Tiptopper, Back to School by DJ Black, and Brittany's Warm Return by edb. Although these aren't all set in reformatories they do have that "good girl punished" and institutional settings. I'd wish I had written them!

Joe Doe also has some new stories on Literotica, including a series in progress about an English woman in an African slave market.

There are a number of interesting photo stories on the changanggirls.com site by Tibool that feature the Southern speed trap theme. I particularly like the undercover journalist story.

Let me know if you like any of these, Trollberry, and I'll see what else I can come up with.

curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 2 Dec 2015 14:39
I have just read the series after seeing this thread and it is extremely good. It is a wonderful story of humiliation and punishment for Jodie who manages to be both likeable and also have a personality to make enemies. If this was a parallel universe then I want to step into and experience being Jodie as long as I could step out again at the end of the story!!. Very enjoyable and told with great skill.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Dec 2015 11:21
Thanks so much, Curioserto for your shout out and many nice comments on the story. They are greatly appreciated.

That's the great part about writing. You get to be your characters... for the day.

Another photo from Jodie's Adventures. After a little warm up strapping the Headmaster leaves her in the front office, eyes front and bottom bare, where she can contemplate her misdeeds as teachers and students wander in-and-out on various errands.

http://schoolgirldiscipline.tumblr.com/post/134464396393

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
FiddlersGreen, PGreenham, proudrc09, sheep
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9