The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Postive or Negative Comments?

Page  Page 9 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#81 | Posted: 21 Dec 2011 18:44
Amazing how some of these forums come back out of purgatory to re-appear....LOL

I agree with Pink Angel, all comments can be useful. A comment should never be about the author, only about the story. Sometimes I think we as writers forget that and take comments as personal attacks, which in 99.9% of times is an absolute wrong way of viewing a negative comment.

If my story lacks realism because what I write is not physically possible except for a spanker who is 300 pounds of pure muscle and my story shows a regular type lady of 5 foot weighing in at 100 pounds then I would like to know about it. Is a comment aimed at such a point negative? I don't think so but it will make me much more aware in my next story to try and keep things more realistic.

I agree negative comments have to be carefully worded however they can be useful if taken in the right perspective. I like comments on my stories and if some are negative, well at least I know someone read them and made an effort to comment.

I don't usually eat vinegar or honey however each has a place in the food system and has their value, as do all sorts of comments.

Page  Page 9 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
Derrick30, Heike, JanushPawlon, Nobmeister, oldwrangler2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9