LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Darker mood

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#11 | Posted: 1 Oct 2011 23:02
Katie B. stories have a darker mood. Her spankers are strict, cruel and at times unfair. My dark stories are posted elsewhere. A few like 'The Idiot", "House on the Right" and "What would you do" are posted here as well.

KJM

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 2 Oct 2011 21:26
SNM:
njrick:
So I won't be accused of self-plugging, however, I'm not going to mention any of them unless I'm asked to.

Start talking, Rick.

My latest posted (not my latest written), "Finding Emma," I would put in that category, along with "Infidelity," "Let's Go to the Tape," and "Jenny Goes Back to School." Others for consideration, for various reasons, include "That Woman," "No Laughing Matter," "The Minister's Wife," and "The Burglar."

- Rick Marlowe

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 2 Oct 2011 21:37
Quite a lot of my stuff is dark, but also humorous. You'll find a cruel nun in "The Sign of the Broken Cane - Part 3" which has just gone up.

Flopsy posted a story recently about a desert Arab ruler and a girl "volunteer" which is quite dark.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 3 Oct 2011 18:24
mati:
But dark mood? No. The characters in this stories are - as far as I remember - very likeable and positive.

Um, at the end usually, but the middle parts of stories like "Falls Creek Women's Prison", "Menace from Mongo" and "Thermopolis Springs" are darker for the female heroines.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 01:51
KJM:
# Posted: 1 Oct 2011 23:02
Reply Quote
Katie B. stories have a darker mood. Her spankers are strict, cruel and at times unfair.

Absolute Obedience by Katie B which was recently loaded is an example of a good darker mood story.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#16 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 08:28
I think my latest story 'Right Between The Eyes' may fall into this category.

Comments welcome.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#17 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 16:44
Hotspur:
think my latest story 'Right Between The Eyes' may fall into this category.Comments welcome

Do I notice some comment grubbing here...shame, shame on you! Have you been talking to njrick? Oh the things we learn to do on this site are devious...but lots of fun.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#18 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 20:40
Comment grubbing?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 23:27
Merely making people aware of the product line---otherwise known as marketing. All artists have to do it, whether they are painters, musicians, writers or sculptors. And when someone asks "where can I find...?" you bet we're going to tell them.

blimp
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 13 Oct 2011 23:51
rollin:
Merely making people aware of the product line---otherwise known as marketing. All artists have to do it

Nicely put Rollin! I couldn't have expressed it better myself!! You see CS it's only "grubbing" when Rick does it!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 13
Elorac, makkunny, MichaelG63, Rickinto, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9