LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Darker mood

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
frants
Male Member

Norway
#1 | Posted: 30 Sep 2011 18:40
Most stories in the spanking genre have a more or less light and humorous tone, and spankees accept their punishment without remorse. Language can often have a flavour of distance and irony. All while the slippers slap and the canes crack.
But with so many writers and so many stories in here, surely there must be some that are a little more sombre, a somewhat darker mood, a hint of fear and loathing? Scared spankees, strict punishments, merciless headmistresses and cruel nuns?
- Do you know of any?

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 30 Sep 2011 19:32
frants, you may not find many, if any, featuring cruel nuns even though it isn't as unlikely as it sounds. I do agree that in a lot of the stories the spankees are gagging for it rather than dreading it as you might expect but then again, consensual spanking is a horse of a different colour as opposed to strict punishments which are enforced and meant to be punitive. There are many stories in this library that are very gritty and realistic and which feature punishments that induce fear rather than desire and with over 16,000 to choose from I'm sure you'll find something to whet your appetite.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#3 | Posted: 30 Sep 2011 20:07
I would recommend the stories of DJ Black. Most of them have a darker, serious mood. And many stories of the flogmaster. Erin's adventure is one of my favourite serials.

If you like very cruel stories you could try the serial "Gulyas gems" from Xana. I loved it, but it's very special, not to say horrible. Many dead subs in it.

Storm: She has a serial about orphants. Great read and really dark and severe.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Sep 2011 20:23
Any of my historical genre stories feature strict judicial punishment. See Kingsbridge 1337, A Princess of Vernonia, Anne of Wulfstedt....

timthetum
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Sep 2011 22:33
My Mean Streets serial is fairly dark; in fact the second part in particular has unpleasant people doing and saying unpleasant things, and a paddling that I do not intend as titillation. I found it difficult to write and reading it back is unpleasant, although I do consider the telling of it important for the development of my central character.

It's easier to write the lighter stuff, and generally you get more favourable comments too!

Tim

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Sep 2011 23:51
Although I tend to write mostly lighter, funnier material, I've had a few that are most definitely on the darker side. So I won't be accused of self-plugging, however, I'm not going to mention any of them unless I'm asked to.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Oct 2011 00:40
Grace has some that have a dark undertone, and some of the others are downright scary. I try to have fun with it most of the time. A number of the stories featuring judicial punishment tend to the crueler side of things.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Oct 2011 04:55
njrick:
So I won't be accused of self-plugging, however, I'm not going to mention any of them unless I'm asked to.

Start talking, Rick.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#9 | Posted: 1 Oct 2011 07:17
rollin:
Any of my historical genre stories feature strict judicial punishment. See Kingsbridge 1337, A Princess of Vernonia, Anne of Wulfstedt.

Strict punishment: Yes.
Interesting, well written story: Yes.
But dark mood? No. The characters in this stories are - as far as I remember - very likeable and positive.

SNM:
Start talking, Rick.

Yes, please!

I only remember: "Jenny goes back to school", and perhaps the last one "Finding Emma" which I would attribute with "dark mood", but I have only read a small part of Rick's stories so far.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 Oct 2011 17:06
It's been said that my story "Cinderella and the Slave Girls" is a bit dark - and I have a few others (Returning To..., The Magistrate, Arizona Adventures) that some have called dark...

Goodgulf

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 10
andres, Calibos, flopsybunny, Hfielding, Hotscot, invadertim, laptopover, MrHomewood, paradoxu, Ree, Richard_Windsor, SmacksForFree, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9