LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Nancy Drew

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 09:36
Had wondered if there might exist a story where Nancy Drew got a spanking. So I searched and found one that did, sort of, as it was in the context of the world of gaming.
Recall that BaredAffair once had a post about doing a story where Nancy got spanked by Hannah Gruen, the housekeeper who was her surrogate mother.
That would have been a good one, the girl sleuth , who could quite honestly be a bit full of herself,
going over Hannah's knee and getting spanked with a hairbrush on her bare bottom. Talk about the great and mighty getting taken down a peg!
Or when she was snooping around for clues, getting caught by someone she was spying on and given a spanking by them.
And why not her gal pals Bess and George getting it too.
They could call that Nancy Drew story The Mystery of the Red Bottom!

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 14:42
That would have been a great story. And, along the idea of feminine detectives getting a good old fashioned comeuppance, Laura Holt from Remington Steele would have been a good candidate, IMHO. But for literary spankings, I find that I just love the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (and, now, Brandon Sanderson). If know that I've thought more than once whilst reading books, "God, just spank the wench already!" With this series, the best thing is that if you find a female character annoying, fear not--sooner or later she'll probably be spanked, switched, strapped, or something. At first, it was only mentions. Later on, about the fifth or sixth book, actual immediate aftermaths are described. It was a long wait, but towards the end of the series, full blown spankings are described. And this is a mainstream fantasy epic series with a reader base in the millions. Wow.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 15:35
Haven't read Wheel of Time, but have read a couple Conan stories where he spanked a "wench", including one where he smacked the girl across the butt with the flat of his sword when she was bent over.
As for lterary spankings of female detectives, how about Stephanie Plum(author Janet Evanovich) and Sharon McCone(author Sue Grafton)? Thats the one with a series of books beginning with letters of the alphabet.
How about "S" is for Spanking. "P" is for Paddling, "C" is for Caning, "H" is for Hairbrush, and so on?

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 16:43
Watching "Murder She Wrote", I think that Jessica Fletcher would be a fantastic old school spanker.

-LK

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 18:26
Just to clear up a point the Conan stories I referred to were ones by Jordan, not by Howard who created Conan.
And it would have been nice to see Arnold Schwarzenegger spanking a wench or two, or an arrogant queen, in the Conan movies.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 19:58
Also: With regards to the WoT series, I've been a fan since I was in high school (A million years ago) and for a long time I was baffled by others who'd read the series who were put off by the corporal punishment references. In some ways I still am. As far as I can tell, the dichotomy between things (men/women, light/dark, physical/spiritual) is a central theme of the series. The spankings and references to spankings only highlight the struggle between any number of dichotomies.

That said, the latest book has a chapter entitled "Honey in the Tea" that reads like a fantastic bit of spanking fiction while still highlighting the thematic points made above. I reread that chapter a couple of times on my first reading of that book.

With regards to Ms. Drew, I too think she's a character with a lot of spanking potential. When I was young I was a big fan of the young detective genre, though my series of choice was the Three Investigators. Perhaps a fanfic with Ms. Drew getting her bottom bared is in order?

-LK

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 21:54
I did a few unfinished stories on a renamed character like Nancy Drew. One I hadn't read one in 45 years plus the idea that a ten year old fan might accidently read it off a Google search squicked me out. If I ever finish it I'll post.

Tyr

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 23:11
Redskinluver
I can just hear Arnold now telling a girl, "I'll spank your back(side.)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 23:19
I'm the one who wrote the story referred to above - and it had been a long, long time since I read a Nancy Drew so I turned to the web. There are some great fan sites out there that have everything you might ever need to know about those books. And when it comes to posting, I only post on "you have to register to see anything" sites (like this one) so hopefully no young ones will stumble over it...

Goodgulf

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 27 Sep 2011 23:32
Goodgulf:
I'm the one who wrote the story referred to above - and it had been a long, long time since I read a Nancy Drew so I turned to the web. There are some great fan sites out there that have everything you might ever need to know about those books. And when it comes to posting, I only post on "you have to register to see anything" sites (like this one) so hopefully no young ones will stumble over it...

Goodgulf

I'd have been thrilled to stumble across something like that as a child.

-LK

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
2011slipper, bookkeeper, CecilParkMark, danjackson84, daveyboy, melan, rickshaw
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9