library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Hoping To Inspire

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 20:19
With the new TV series The Playboy club premiering soon (or probably already premiered), I have thought of a story that I would love to read. I'm posting the idea here, hoping that someone will give it a shot.

As some of you may know, Gloria Steinem once went undercover as a Playboy bunny as research for a story. My thought is, what if she had been caught? And the punishment was a good sound spanking, possibly from Hugh Hefner himself?

Anyone inspired?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Sep 2011 09:18
The only problem with that scenario, if it ever happened, is that Ms Steinem would have used the evidence to prove her point.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#3 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 01:49
Only to check feasibility I googled Ms Steinem photos and to my surprise, yes she could do the part of a Playboy Bunny with very little make up. Unfortunately no candid photos in string bikinis were available.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 03:24
When she went "undercover" as a bunny (i.e. got hired by a playboy club) the thing that offended her most was in the internal medical exam.

Goodgulf

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 16:54
I can envision a scenario with a Playboy Club training site for prospective bunnies run like a sorority house with a head "bunny trainer" that then morphs into a club scene after they graduate with the girls all looking for husbands rich enough to be keyholders---of course fraternization with the clientele is forbidden. I see interesting possibilities.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 13
andreas1981, Bump, carlspanks, foxxtrott, katee, kenjperr, luke16, seacap63, StefK, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9