LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Picture Story Challenge 2011 Result

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 08:25
Indeed, there was an absolute plethora of great reading in the contest entries.
Thank you, everyone, for providing so much enjoyment.
And HUGE congratulations to the much-deserved winners and runners-up.
Well done, everybody!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 10:20
Well done everyone, it was a great contest and loads of fun

blimp
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 10:45
I thought some excellent stories. Congratulations to all six prizewinners! PS I didn't know that fourth place story was yours Your Pinkness!!! If I had done there is no way I should have given it such high marks!!

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 11:15
Congrats to EVERYONE ! but especially the winners. All the stories were excellant and I enjoyed them all.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 12:24
My congrats to everyone. tfs was a deserving winner, with Daddy's Little Girl clearly being a favorite - not just me, but of everyone. I also thought TEM"S Obedience was one of the bes-written stories here. Flopsy, too, was deserving, though, IMHO, Saturday Punishments was NOT her best entry in the contest. Congrats also to the honorable mentions - Pink, Tomas and Rollin.

While I want to thank all the other entrants, there were so many excellent stories that didn't win, I want to recognize what I call Marlowe's "Best of the Rest" - topped by blimp's The Englishman and edb's The Owl and the Pussycat,' and also including jools' Poetic Justice, Guyde's The Fishing Trip, and flopsybunny's The Happy Campers

Well done everyone!

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 13:38
njrick:
IMHO, Saturday Punishments was NOT her best entry in the contest.

I have to disagree with you Rick, I loved Saturday Punishment's. I thought it was easily Flopsy's best story. Well worth 11 out of 10!! I think Cheery's Teuchter was a brilliantly dark disturbing short story and well worth a mention and I loved Guyde's Fishing Trip. Also a delightful tale by J.Wackford Colton, Auntie Fee. I could go on, and on!!

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#17 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 19:03
Well I loved the story "And about time too" (having written it) but couldn't bring myself to give it 10 as I hadn't read all the other entries.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 19:15
To be honest I got a little bit fed up of capsizing rowboats in the end and was only reading two or three per day... I ended up with about ten of the longer stories still to read to which I gave an average score for fairness, including the winner which I have to say was a beautiful story of its kind once I got to read it. But the second-placed story I did read and thought it was excellent at the time. And Flopsy beat me by submitting a top-class effort which I failed to recognise as one of hers, which shows her diversity of style. Great competition!

blimp
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 20:04
Hotspur:
"And about time too" (having written it)

It was an excellent story. I should have mentioned that one too!

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 20:34
Thanks for kind congrats - I think my title was a 'grabber' and so it got lots more reads than most, hence votes - it's all a bit pot-luck. But ... tfs' was a massive 10 for me, and I too thought Saturday Punishments was Her Bunnyship's best (though I thought at the time it was an AJ Blimp!).
Outside the top 6, I'd like to praise
Teuchter (cheery), so moving and original
Owl & the Pussycat (edb), brilliantly crafted
Voyage to Perdition (Rollin), superbly fluent & professional
Sweet Memories (Jimisim), a thoughtful delight

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
brandispank, kerrsutherland, liberemitto, Ormansanches, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9