The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories with/about spanking

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 23 Sep 2011 08:41
I've been guilty of tacking the spanking on just to make it a spanking story, but interestingly enough one of those has garnered more comments than quite a few of my more straight spanking stories. As for having to include spanking simply because it is a 'spanking' story, I don't think that's necessary at all. One of the BEST spanking stories I have ever read contained no actual spanking at all. I've occasionally thought I'd like to do a Spank Shop story without any spanking, which given the title of the series would be rather ironic.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 23 Sep 2011 09:04
As an afterthought:
If the photo competition shows a rowing boat in The Lake District ( or very similar) then you are virtually guaranteed to have a story with spanking than about spanking.

A competition could of course be held in which the title was "A Spanking Story" in which the criteria were concentration on the subject matter and reasonable brevity-say not more than 1500 words.

This would be an interesting discipline for the more verbose amonst us!

mati
Female Member

Germany
#23 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 08:45
LawrenceKinden:
I suppose I think that a story with spanking is of more merit as it's about character rather than spanking,

I recently read two stories in this library which I like to recommend as examples how both approaches can be combined perfectly .

The first one is from Miss Lizzy. All 76 released parts belong to one big novel, despite the different titles. (To find the beginning you have to look for the date of loading.) The main characters are Jason, who is described as a tattooed 200 pds. „big bully" Italian macho, security guard, owner of a security company, quite wealthy and Valerie, an intelligent, independent and successfull business-woman, who is working for an event company. The two fall in love and there are of course many conflicts in this constellation, which - no surprise – leads to many spankings. The „about-spanking"-part includes the whole life story of the protagonists and gives a lot of psychological and sociological reasons to make their kink and actions understandable. The setting in the world of night-clubs, security service and social event-management allows the adding of some criminal acts, which makes the story even more interesting to read. The Italian-chinese family background of Jason is a fine extra and reminds me a little bit of the detective stories from Janet Evanovich. There are two other couples described, all friends of Jason and Valerie and all reflecting some resulting difficulties of a spanking life-style. F.e. Jason considers his spankings as sign of his power and dominance and denies any consent. His friend, the sunny-boy River, who is involved in the spanking scene and has quite a few spanking-partners get's jealous when he find's his girl-friend over the knee of a friend. Valeries friend Kylee is prepared to play, but will not accept domestic discipline, yet always provokes her boyfriend to do just so. So it's really a clever constructed, tempting, emotional and humorous story about and with spankings in a completely realistic setting. I wonder that it has only so little views so far.

The second is the Victorian Adventure from TheEnglishMaster, who recently released the last part of his story. The story is about a young (aristocratic?) lady who performed over a decade in London's flagellation clubs. The story is told in letters and gives in retrospective the reasons which led to this early career as a spanking model. The main characters are Lydia, who clearly is a spankee and her aunt Julia, a spankee too, who has a relationship to the historical William Lazenby, later a publisher of erotic spanking magazines. Lydias predisposition leads her to arrange situations in which she will be spanked, f.e. entering a strict boys boarding school, but in the course of the story things escalates and she endures more problems (and pain) than she bargained for. Finally she is loosing her family, her fiancé and her child. In this story the „about spanking"-part contains many interesting and surprising aspects of a young spankee, who's character is described in great detail and seems to be a convincing mixture of a caring woman (for others), pain-gaining (for herself) and accident-prone, all in all the typical masochist as described in any textbook of psychology. So this story is all about spanking, but would also be interesting to read without any spankings at all. But fortunately there are a lot of very hot spanking scenes included!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 24 Sep 2011 17:09
There is a whole genre of "stories with spanking" (SWS) and that is the spanking romance genre. This is basically the women's romance novel with the sex amped up and spankings added. Blushing Books is the main source, but just go to LULU or Amazon and use the search engine. Or you could troll thruough author pages here for multipart works. I think ours are just as good.

Biker
Male Member

Netherlands
#25 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 08:36
This really is a useful distinction. I want stories to be good, that is to say interesting, gripping, exciting, comforting or frightening. Those of us with an erotic interest in spanking of course like to see that element in stories, just as lovers of cars will be pleased to see stories that figure cars. In this library, I notice that my favourite stories are, of course, the ones that figure what gives me a buzz, namely women spanking men. But most of all, I appreciate and reread stories that are well written.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
Backbeat, Redskinluver, Slis345, stevenr, vaikeboiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9