LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

An apology

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Sep 2011 06:39
Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Debbie Downunder has an apology to make to you all. In her last story: Next Top Model she stated that the co host of the Australian reality show Australia's Next Top Model is Charlotte Church. I do not know how she made this error, but the co host of the show is actually Australian model Charlotte Dawson, NOT Welsh songbird Charlotte Church. Debbie has been spoken to and reminded of the importance of getting the facts right before posting the story, not after and saying "Oh good God! I got the surname wrong!" Apologies for any confusion created.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#2 | Posted: 17 Sep 2011 08:26
Well I´m sure we can all think of a suitable consequence!

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 17 Sep 2011 10:13
It is really Charlotte Church that needs the "suitable consequence" not poor Debbie Downunder.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 17 Sep 2011 11:46
Lincoln:
It is really Charlotte Church that needs the "suitable consequence" not poor Debbie Downunder.

Why not both of them?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 17 Sep 2011 12:49
PhilK:
Why not both of them?

Of course! And while we're at it, why don't we round up some more of the usual suspects, and make a party of it?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 18 Sep 2011 02:17
I think there's a BA story written by Edb that features Miss Church. It should be here somewhere.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
AlanBarr, Alef, Andrearedbottom, anpedant, brushonthebare, CarolinaPaddler, flowers, Forrange, MorningBob
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9