Spanking stories with no actual spanking

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 20:58
[was originally 'Note for Authors: Enema etc Stories']

There are a number of spanking stories here that contain no actual spanking - there's even an icon for them - but are still spanking stories.

Goodgulf

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 22:04
Here's an example of a story that completely lacks spanking, but none the less is a spanking story.
-------
Doug grabbed for the phone, his blood boiling. It rang three times before he could vent his rage.

"Shelley, I just heard what you did! How could you! When I get home I'm going to take you over my knee and give you such a spanking!"

"But..."

"Don't try to make excuses! For that, I want you waiting for me in your punishment costume."

"But..."

"I said no excuses!" Doug raged. "Right now you're in a good strapping but if you keep making excuses I'll paddle your behind too."

"But..."

"But me no butts. You agreed to this - you signed that domestic discipline contract with your eyes open. You agreed to cooperate when it came to your punishments."

"But..."

"That tears it! When I get home I better find you waiting for me in the bedroom and you better be wearing your discipline costume with the strap and paddle laid out or I've giving you the maximum with both. Yes, the maximum."

Doug hung up; with his bile vented he felt a bit bad about how he had handled things, but Shelley had to have know what was coming for her when she did that. And that willful disobedience on the phone! Doug told himself that he hadn't made a threat but a promise, one that he would keep.

Lindsay stared at the phone, wondering who had called. She hadn't recognised his rage filled voice but with the touch of a button she could see who the last caller was. See that and discover which of her friends were into domestic discipline, and maybe even call the right Shelley (Lindsay knew four Shelleys for sure but thought the total number could be as high as six or seven) and warn her.

Then she thought for a moment. Her fingers flew, pressing buttons, erasing the record of that last call before she could change her mind. Now she couldn't call the right Shelley and couldn't pass along the message. Whichever Shelley it was wouldn't know what to expect so wouldn't be dressed right and would get the maximum, whatever that was.

"Lucky Shelley." Lindsay said with a smile. "Wish it was me."
-----

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 04:15
Goodgulf

Now I want to read "the rest of the story" as the old TV series used to say

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 04:21
Um, that's it. I wrote it to illustrate how you can have a spanking story without an actual spanking happening.

And wasn't that a radio series that always ended "And now you know the rest of the story"?

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 04:24
Goodgulf:
And wasn't that a radio series that always ended "And now you know the rest of the story"?

That was a Paul Harvey line.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 05:03
Darn it, i hate it when other people are right.

Paul Harvey was a great story teller, too bad he didn't tell any spanking stories, at least to my knowledge.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 21:10
opb:
As an example - The familiar schoolgirl-misdemeanour-headmaster's ultimatum "CP or expulsion" story would be very amusing in this forum if expulsion were chosen.

Opb's comments prompted me to write a story without an actual spanking in it using his example. It has just been loaded in Latest if anyone would care to read it. It is called "Expulsion".

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#8 | Posted: 28 Jul 2011 12:31
I think Goodgulf here has brought the perfect spanking story; there is no actual spanking ( that can only be described in a few thousand ways ) but he has succeeded in planting a seed in many readers' mind, where it will grow, bloom and perhaps bear fruit in actions, that can be felt even by persons, that have not read the story themselves.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Jul 2011 04:16
About stories that have no actual spanking in them here is a story that I wrote for the 500 Word Challenge that the Library refused to list as the administrators said that it was an "advert" and not actually a story.

For Sale

For Sale. Heavy wooden hairbrush. Bristles in perfect condition, never used. Owner is bald. Well worn back. Last daughter recently married.

I didn't want to modify it because its brevity and the fact that the reader had to mentally connect the dots was the whole purpose of it.

nibra
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 1 Aug 2011 10:14
I couldn't agree more with Flopsy. As things are the validators must have to read some stuff that sickens them. We should not place an even greater burden upon people who give so much time, thought and effort to providing us with this wonderful venue.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
brushspanker267, jhiker, Michito21, nick2911
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9