LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Most Commented Stories List

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
JohnH
Male Member

England
#21 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 15:30
Is it just me? How come no nomination for a medal to our illustrious Tech Xpert ! Like Rick said this is the poor Staffer who has to write up the code for ANYONE to get a medal !! And lets face it folks, anyone taking on that task DESERVES a BIG medal! C'mon Honours Committee let's hear it for the winner of the "CYBERGONG" Our very own Februs.

blimp
Male Author

England
#22 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 15:31
jools:
how about giving story validators a nice big shiny medal for reaching a certain number of story validations... they definitely deserve some accolades for all their hard work.

Not practical I regret to say. They would quickly sell the medals and buy alchohol I am afraid! The best way you can really thank them is to give them lots more stories to validate!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 19:34
Well I can see the Vanity Market is strong this week. Keep em coming!
GRIN!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 19:39
Anyone who wants a medal, get in touch - I'll ask my Granny to knit one for you.
Only £20 each ... what a bargain!

... methinks I will be very rich very soon

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#25 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 19:44
Reminds me of that old graffiti -

'My mother made me a homosexual'

and further down -

'If I give her the wool will she make me one too?'

beth83
Female Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 01:13
jools:
how about giving story validators a nice big shiny medal for reaching a certain number of story validations... they definitely deserve some accolades for all their hard work.

Not practical

blimp:
I regret to say. They would quickly sell the medals and buy alchohol I am afraid! The best way you can really thank them is to give them lots more stories to validate!

How about giving the validators a medal AND some alcohol, along with more stories to validate

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#27 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 01:37
I checked and see the "comment" section under Stats has now changed around, there are more people on the most comment listing and "stories most commented" now have their own page. Great work on the part of Library admin, I like the changes.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 01:59
canadianspankee:
I checked and see the "comment" section under Stats has now changed around, there are more people on the most comment listing and "stories most commented" now have their own page. Great work on the part of Library admin, I like the changes.

Thanks once again to the Great Februs, Tech Wizard of the LSF! Huzzah!

I would note that when the original most-commented list was created (almost exactly 15 months ago, on 4/29/2010), the story at the top of the list had exactly.... TWELVE comments, with no other story having more than 8 or 9. Today, each and every story on the 300-item most-commented list has at least FOURTEEN comments. Think about it - the most-commented story fifteen months ago wouldn't make the top 300 today. As an author, I want to thank the many readers/commenters who have brought about this remarkable change. Huzzah!

(and no, I'm NOT making all this up)

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#29 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 05:42
The updated Most Commented Story list is awesome, and a brilliant way to find long forgotten gems. Thanks Februs for yet another wonderful piece of technical wizardry! Also I totally agree with Rick's comment above that it is also thanks to the many appreciative readers for posting their much appreciated comments on so many stories... It is great that this trend has been increasing! (Presumably everyone has been inspired by Rick's 'top of the list' story about Unappreciatve Readers learning a rather painful lesson for failing to comment).

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#30 | Posted: 27 Jul 2011 07:22
All I can say is WoW! Februs saves the day again. Now even rick can't complain. What an accomplishment.
Now we should all pitch in on a case of the best POTATO CHIPS plus a case of Red Bull for His Majesty!
Thank you Februs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grin!

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
Alef, filmbuff, lesni, myrkassi, Naughtyknickers, tsh1, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9