The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Two idea for next contest...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 04:25
Just a couple of suggestions for the next contest:

We could do letters - letters to the editor, letters to the penthouse forum, letters to Dear Abby, letters to friends or family members...

Or we could see if we can write spanking stories without actual spankings in them. This was inspired by a recent thread and it can be challenging to write a story like that.

Again, just suggestions.

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 04:34
Goodgulf:
we could see if we can write spanking stories without actual spankings in them.

Could I just send in my previous contest entries that didn't have actual spankings? It'd save me a lot of trouble.

Goodgulf:
We could do letters -

Hey - I've done a story like that already - a whole series of letters.

This is great.... unless, of course, they insist on me writing something NEW.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 16:03
Yes I quite rather like both of these. infact I've got an idea for both tucked away.
Although I have mixed feelings about competitions (despite having won two-just to allay any sour grapes) I enjoy the discipline of having to write to an idea.
Perhaps another idea might be that the winner gets to set the theme for the next?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 17:20
Personally I'd prefer a broad themed approach---like last year's summer vacation. I think you get better stories that way. I don't think I'd bother to read spanking stories with no spanking. I get frustrated enough with all the movies, sitcoms, books where there SHOULD be a spanking and it doesn't happen. Letters would be ok, I guess, but that forces a first person POV, mostly.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 22:26
I agree with Rollin. One can still incorporate a story without spanking or a series of letters if one wishes

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 7
joedoakes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9