The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Favourite sharing

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 19:08
SNM:
Carla's work has a way of being prim and proper, but simultaneously absolutely naughty and debauched.

I am also a fan of Aunties work and she did take many of us old timers by storm when she strutted onto the site some months ago but I have never seen her described so well. Especially the "debauched" part. Thanks SNM for getting her just right. Grin!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 24 Jul 2011 20:26
The one author that I must read and haven't, as yet, is Daria Little. I did read one of her stories, years ago and always had access to her stories, but never seemed to have the time for her. I am told that "Screaming Eagles" is, truly a classic. I also enjoyed "Laura's Spanking Corner." I still reread the stories in her site. Yes...Carolina Jim is real good, as with many of the others. There are some stories from Laura, herself that are not on her site, that are excellent. I enjoyed Susan Wickert's "BARRINGTON HALL" It comes in 60 parts. It is a classic. Her creation of the characters is excellent. It took her years (on and off) to complete this series. I would have loved to have this series in The Library. She is no longer answering her e-mail address, even though it is still active.

billboard
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 31 Jul 2011 18:07
I'll toss in a few from my list of favourites. Every one of these was a "good read" for me:

Punishment, by Susan Thomas - This one hit me where I live. I loved the father-daughter relationship.

The Student, by Alef - I love female leads who realize they've got it coming. Tender relationship between boy and girl.

First Class Training, by PhilK - I enjoy girls who are angling for what they deserve. Great scenes, very amusing

Halo Adjustment Services, by Flowerchild - Never trust a billboard. Check that - never trust ADVERTISING - it tends to mislead.

A Big Boy Like You, by Seegee - It's even better than the title!

A Daddy for Samantha, by Old Tom - like a warm brownie with ice cream on top.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 19
ahowell208, Euphrosyne, Jdabbs1000, Leinad54, Sweetness0285, TheEnglishMaster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9