The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

God Perspective

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 10 Jul 2011 09:09
rollin:
But some, at least, seem to like my stories.

REALLY?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#32 | Posted: 10 Jul 2011 09:29
Storm, many thanks for your explanation... wow 4am and your explanation made perfect sense!! I guess I have mainly been writing in the fly on the wall perspective then hehe! TBH I find all these different technical POVs and perspectives quite confusing... but it is very interesting to analyse ones own writing technique, which your post definitely made me do. Actually I found your second example good and interesting to read, but agree that the first was a good example of technically incorrect writing and would be frustrating to read at length. I like your idea of describing the spankee's feelings whilst she is contemplating in the corner...this would definitely allow for a more focussed perspective of her feelings. I look forward to your story

Storm
Female Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 10 Jul 2011 09:44
Thank you! I just finished it and got it published to my blog (not the site listed on my profile here. I have to make too many tweaks to do it at this time of the morning). I'll have it up on the Foster Forest site tomorrow afternoon some time, I'm sure. This is part 5 of the Nery Legacy. Oh, and this is one that has to be read in order or it will make absolutely no sense whatsoever. All five chapters cover less than a two week period.

I did find a hitch with this story, however. I'm following the entire thing from Clarissa's perspective, and her feeling, of course, is that she's being punished unjustly and that the spanking goes on for "forever." I plan on covering part 6 from Ben's perspective, and then he'll be able to put things into his own framework. While I know (as the writer) that Clarissa only got about a dozen pops with a wooden spoon, she feels like he was killing her. The reader only knows what Clarissa knows, and not necessarily what is fact.

It's interesting, but it can put the author and the reader in an uncomfortable position. Hope I didn't just post too much spoilerage.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
humiliatedfemale, insonia, mobblers, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9