library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Corporal's Kimberly Anne series

jevv
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 5 Jun 2011 09:16
Parts one to four are available at http://www.wulfram.nl/spanking/stories/corporal/
Does anyone know where I can find part 5?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Jun 2011 20:30
Why don't you popup "CORPORAL"? It's his story. It isn't in the Library.

jevv
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 18:47
Nope, he doesn't have it. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:01
How many parts were there in total and do you know where they were originally posted. If it's usenet (a.s.s or s.s.s.) we're probably screwed as the newsgroup searching and archiving functions have been broken for some time and Google clearly has no interest in fixing them, presumably as there's no money in it for them. I'd write my own search script for them but Google actively blocks you from doing that.

Corporal
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:30
Apologies to all. The series was lost in a computer crash years ago. I never considered the series one of my favorites so I never tried to recover it. I tried to a search on-line, but came up empty.

Corporal

vicarious988
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 22:56
I have the whole set, incl. #5, and could email it to the Library and/or Corporal with his permission.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Oct 2011 23:19
vicarious988:
I have the whole set, incl. #5, and could email it to the Library and/or Corporal with his permission.

Thanks for the offer. We already have permission from Corporal to load his stories. I'll send you a popup with a note of our email address (we don't publicise it on the forum as it attracts spammers)

flopsy

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 24 Oct 2011 00:14
ISTR there was more or more serial parts that Corporal said he didn't want us to load but can't remember if this was one of them. We'll check with him anyway.

jevv
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 07:37
And there it is. Thanks to everyone for searching, and a massive thanks to Corporal for this excellent series.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
dbrown1, humiliatedfemale, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9