LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

An Act of Revenge Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 2 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»
Fifthblue
Female Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 15 Oct 2017 10:26
About the age limit, does the spankee have to at least be physically 14 or mentally 14? I'm thinking made younger due to magic.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 15 Oct 2017 11:14
Shadowspnk:
Can they put an identifier with the stories so that peoplr can know if it is F/M, M/f and if is c, t, or A?

No, the stories don't get validated until after the Challenge has finished.
nb. There won't be any flags to denote C as we don't want child stories - see original post.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 15 Oct 2017 11:17
Fifthblue:
About the age limit, does the spankee have to at least be physically 14 or mentally 14? I'm thinking made younger due to magic.

Needs to be both, which is just as well as you've given your intended plot away on the forum!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 25 Oct 2017 01:55
Just to check:
Can the spanking be the act of revenge or can an act of revenge prompt a spanking?

Or is it either, just as long there was revenge in there?

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 29 Oct 2017 01:48
Good Grief, Goodgulf. I do believe you've asked and answered all of your questions. It's really not that complicated. Of course I realize you're just kidding around here ... and I look forward to your story.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 2 Nov 2017 05:07
Actually, I wasn't kidding - but I was on medication after eye surgery when I wrote that. Which is scary to type and scarier to live through. I still have a gas bubble in one eye, making any typing difficult. Well, not the typing per se, but seeing that I've typed.

In the past my contest entries have been at the bottom of the listing because I barely meet (or narrowly miss) the deadline. I won't say if I've sent in anything already, but I don't think I'll have the time and the eyesight to try for any last minute writing this time around.

Which means any last minute ideas will be written and sent in as regular stories, just as I finished and sent some additional F/m stories after that contest was over.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 4 Nov 2017 01:52
Oh wow, Goodgulf, I had a friend into that gas bubble situation and having to hang his head for several weeks. Not fun at all. Still, he came out of it okay and for you I certainly hope for the same results.

Hopefully, as time passes you will be fine and I feel sure I'll not be alone in welcoming each and every story you are able to load.

I wish you all the best.

Wooz

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#18 | Posted: 8 Nov 2017 23:40
I read them all
Long and short
Naughty and nice
I read all

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#19 | Posted: 11 Nov 2017 03:46
I'm enjoying reading the entries too, but the more of them I read, the more confused I'm becoming about why my challenge story was rejected.

As reasons for its rejection, I was told my story was more about violence and abuse than spanking. But I've now read at least ten challenge entries that were MUCH more violent than mine, and contained a lot more abuse. I was also told "it isn't a spanking story." But I've also now read several stories in the challenge (and tons in the library itself) where the spanking is a significantly smaller percentage of the total word count than mine was.

I have no idea why those stories containing much greater levels of violence and abuse were accepted into the challenge, and mine wasn't. I even asked another LSF author (more talented than me) to read it, to spot any potential problems I hadn't spotted myself. We both thought it was fine. I'm bewildered.

teresasimpson
Female Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 11 Nov 2017 04:09
Burgundy:
I'm enjoying reading the entries too, but the more of them I read, the more confused I'm becoming about why my challenge story was rejected.

Yours was not the only rejected story. My story was rejected because it contained a reference to a younger girl having been spanked; it did not contain the spanking, just a description of the aftermath. I had a similar reaction in that it would be considered as "no actual spanking" in the regular story line-up. Eventually, I just decided that it did not need to compete, as long as it was posted for others to read. That is why I write my stories; for others to enjoy.

Tess

Page  Page 2 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Balor, drajf0429, hardcharlie9600, ldbill, towncryer3921
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9