LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - stevenr

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Jul 2017 18:46
Please give your usual warm welcome to stevenr. His first story loaded here is The Mass Paddling Of 1972.
Welcome to the ranks of LSF authors.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Jul 2017 20:50
And what an entertaining piece that was - a worthy debut. A very warm welcome to a community as creative as it is diverse, stevenr.

( Phew! It's hard keeping up with the breaking news round here!)

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 17 Jul 2017 23:33
Welcome Stevenr, I enjoyed your story! I see that you are from Texas, and you likely know that Texas is a favorite place to set spanking stories because Texas is ... well, Texas! So as a spanking author you should have a leg up on the rest of us.

Again, Welcome!
Guy (GuySpencer)

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 Jul 2017 01:33
Nice first story; a bunch of boys learned a lesson that day. Welcome to the dark side as an author.

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 19 Jul 2017 23:30
Hi Steven. Welcome to the Library. I will be reading your story, and I note that it already has over 400 reads. I hope you enjoy your time as an author in the Library. Good Luck!!

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 20 Jul 2017 05:53
mj2001:
Nice first story; a bunch of boys learned a lesson that day. Welcome to the dark side as an author.

So, this is the dark side, should I be hearing James Earl Jones voice in the background?

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 Jul 2017 15:19
stevenr:
So, this is the dark side, should I be hearing James Earl Jones voice in the background?

Terrance Mann? Are you suggesting the Sith like baseball?

Welcome to the library, stevenr. I dug your story, it felt like a recollection giving it that dash of authenticity. I hope we'll see more of your work.

-LawKitten

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Jul 2017 17:18
LawrenceKinden:
Terrance Mann? Are you suggesting the Sith like baseball?

No, Darth Vader, remember, James Earl Jones was the voice of Darth Vader in the first three Star Wars movies.

But, take that speech from "Field of Dreams", the one he does about how America has been torn down and rebuilt, but the one constant was baseball, change baseball to spanking.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
canio6, Euphrosyne, Fokus014, luw1818, Takeninhand
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9