LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

'Caught In The Act' Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 4 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 18 Jun 2017 21:31
Does the Fifth Amendment apply in Sweden?

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#32 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:37
We could write about someone saying they are not entering a contest and then they do, getting caught in the end. LMAO That could be an original story....😁😂 just teasing.

CS😎

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:22
opb
Ah, that has been my mistake then. Too much plot and not enough spanking.

In the Dallas area there used to be a Drive In Movie Critic, named Joe bob Briggs who would deride a movie, usually some kind of cheaply made B movie or worse by writing, "way too much plot in the way of the story in this one, 97 on the vomit meter, 6 instances of gratuitous sex, gratuitous car chases, 3 and 1/2 stars for Bambi and her two enormous talents." If he liked it he would say, "absolutely no plot to get in the way of the story for this baby." All his reviews would end with, "Joe Bob says, check it out."

So, the theme seems to be, less plot, more spanking.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:55
The secret's less plot and more spanking
(It's Steve for this guidance we're thanking);
A bare bottom and lots
Of resounding hard swats -
That's the way to achieve a high ranking!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:58
Quote: Gagla:Just take any of your incomplete plot ideas and think, does this one contain a segment when someone gets surprised or revealed in some way? Spin on that and you've got an entry already.

Done that already and the story that fits the best has a very long scene setting preamble, making it unsuited to a competition.

Am thinking if a tribute to a letter I read in the very early seventies before Janus et al got going and could only be obtained in Soho. This was the first proper spanking plot I ever read. the skeleton of the story has remained stored away ever since. I can even remember where and approx when I bought the magazine.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 19:22
canadianspankee:
We could write about someone saying they are not entering a contest and then they do, getting caught in the end.

Sounds fair to me - but I demand percentage on all gains in that case...

barretthunter:
Does the Fifth Amendment apply in Sweden?

I only wrote that because it sounded cool... Fortunately no American laws applies to Sweden, so we can't be fined a zillion bucks because we download a single song from the Pirate Bay...

PhilK:
The secret's less plot and more spanking
(It's Steve for this guidance we're thanking);
A bare bottom and lots
Of resounding hard swats -
That's the way to achieve a high ranking!

See?! This guy has understood it completely, 20 % of the lines are spanking and another 20 % are bare bottoms. Now this is a true winner.

stevenr:
a Drive In Movie Critic, named Joe bob Briggs who would deride a movie

That sounds like the best movie critic ever. I recall one of our papers writing down Mortal Kombat when it came, labelling it "1½ hours of pointless kicking and ultra violence". I had to go see it and I loved it. Se if you remember this one, it's a classic:

"A lone character is transported to a colorful but surreal landscape and kills the first person encountered, then teams up with three unreal strangers to kill again."

A free spanking for the one who guesses correctly first.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 19 Jun 2017 23:54
Glagla
Glagla:
"A lone character is transported to a colorful but surreal landscape and kills the first person encountered, then teams up with three unreal strangers to kill again."

A free spanking for the one who guesses correctly first.

Ahhhh, I hope you've lined up an attractive feminine "spankmistress" for me.

"The Wizard of Oz," although Dorothy doesn't kill either evil witch intentionally...

--C.K.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:32
The greatest movie review I ever saw was decades ago by the incomparable Gene Shalit. It was the Robert Redford remake of The Great Gatsby and he never said a word.

He held up a poster board that said "The Great Gatsby?" and shook his head no. Then he ran through a progression of "The Good... The Pretty Good... The Okay Gatsby" still shaking his head no each time.

Finally he held up the final poster board: "BLECH!" and nodded yes... end of review!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:53
CrimsonKidCK:
"The Wizard of Oz," although Dorothy doesn't kill either evil witch intentionally...

You're the expert, I bow to you Congrats and we'll see how we solve that promised spanking intercontinentally

How about this one:

"A family is nearly wiped out by a brutal serial killer, leaving only the father and his now physically disabled son alive. In a twisted turn of events, the son is kidnapped and the father has to chase the kidnapper thousands of miles, aided by a mentally disabled woman."

That sounds so brutal that I'd never let my kids watch it.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 20 Jun 2017 17:45
Glagla:
...I think there are a zillion obvious openings; smoking, stealing a book in the library, kissing in the rest room, sneaking out from the dorm after midnight, misgrading a student's test on purpose, opening a student's looker believing the student to have drugs or something...

Whoa! Stop! Hush! Are you trying to give away EVERYBODY'S plot in advance?

jimisim:
Done that already and the story that fits the best has a very long scene setting preamble, making it unsuited to a competition.

Uh-oh! That pretty much eliminates my stories. "Too much plot and not enough spanking."

Page  Page 4 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
ahsan214, FalTrajare, john4, mianders, naughtyboylaw25, Norskpike, oldman4900, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9