'Caught In The Act' Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 2 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 16:22
medici:
I wonder if it is worth anyone else writing an entry?!!!

Oh do come on! Don't leave me with a worthless win from a walk over! Give me hell or I'll show up at your doorstep and lean over your chair in a very intimidating manner with a paddle in my hand until you have finished writing at least two entries.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#12 | Posted: 6 Jun 2017 20:19
Two? More then two?

I'll be lucky if I manage to write half of one. And who is using pen nowadays?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 6 Jun 2017 21:08
KJM:
I'll be lucky if I manage to write half of one.

Half a story is quite fine. Just punch in a shitload of spanking in the end and everybody will be happy

medici
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 6 Jun 2017 22:13
Glagla - Give me hell or I'll show up at your doorstep and lean over your chair in a very intimidating manner with a paddle in my hand until you have finished writing at least two entries.

Now, if you were female I would be pecking slowly at my keyboard!
But as you are male... *types furiously quickly!*

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 6 Jun 2017 23:55
medici:
But as you are male... *types furiously quickly!*

Ah! First time my gender has actually helped to progress things

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 01:02
Damn, it's awfully quiet in here! RosieRad - 1 entry hinted, Medici - 1 entry promised, KJM - one half entry promised... Come on guys and gals! Get yor shit together and grab the pen! Now how hard can this be really? Someone does something stupid - gets seen - and then spanked - end. If there are not at least 40 entries I'll be utterly disappointed. And even though having at a weak moment promised a flood wave, I wasn't really planning on writing 37 and a half story by myself... Some help to fill the challenge would be appreciated.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 03:33
I do have one idea, that I like, but I'm not feeling very inspired to actually get it written. And rather busy. We'll see.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 04:50
RosieRad:
I do have one idea, that I like, but I'm not feeling very inspired to actually get it written. And rather busy. We'll see.

I've got 3 half-assed (no pun intended) ideas but none of them are coming together right now. 1 is pretty much dead in the water; it seemed like a good idea in the first 5 minutes but quickly death-spiraled off the radar. Since we've still got a few weeks I'm going to ignore the challenge for now and then maybe closer to the deadline desperation will provide the necessary motivation.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 06:05
Glagla:
Some help to fill the challenge would be appreciated.

Ummmm, so what makes you believe that everyone planning to participate in the current Challenge is advertising that intention in this forum...??

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 09:49
CrimsonKidCK:
Ummmm, so what makes you believe that everyone planning to participate in the current Challenge is advertising that intention in this forum...??

Well, last time there was a challenge the thread was full of people gladly announcing that they'd contribute, so I sort of thought it was common practice. My mistake I guess.

Page  Page 2 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 14
canth256, darkstar01, davenhall, Fenris, Fokus014, giantsfan1529, insonia, Pembridge06, sethron, Stonewall2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9