The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

'Caught In The Act' Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 1 of 12: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Jun 2017 19:23
It's Story Challenge time again. The theme of this Challenge is Caught In the Act

Please write a spanking story on the above theme:
- spankees to be 16 years minimum
- any orientation you prefer ... M/F or F/M etc
- stories must be a minimum of 2,500 words

Closing date for entries: midnight Friday June 30th 2017. GMT
Voting period: July 1st 2017 to July 21st 2017 inclusive. GMT

Rules & Supplementary Info:
It's important you read the rules. Please refer to http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/forum/1_4144_1.html

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Jun 2017 20:48
flopsybunny:
any orientation you prefer ... M/F or F/M

Did you intend to exclude F/F and M/M? (Or the multiple spanker or spankee orientations like M/FF, MM/F etc.?)

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 3 Jun 2017 21:08
RosieRad:
Did you intend to exclude F/F and M/M? (Or the multiple spanker or spankee orientations like M/FF, MM/F etc.?)

Whatever orientation you prefer & in whatever combination you prefer

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 01:40
Right – since there was a tad bit of controversy last time about me eventually joining in the previous challenge under false pretenses, I decided to come clean this time. Just to make things absolutely clear; I'm in this challenge and I'll be writing so many entries that they'll - rain – upon – your – arses – like – a - fucking – vengeance – from – God – himself! (I wrote that in capital letters at first, but please also read my comment in the "England" thread on religion). Anyway, there will be a frigging ocean of my entries in this challenge! Everywhere you turn – that entry will be mine! If you vote for a story – it'll be mine! If you scorn a story – it'll be mine! There will be - no - bloody – escape - no – matter – what – you - do! They'll come like an unearthly tidal wave of goddamn biblical proportions, closing like the Red Sea on you, until your smoking rears drown in them before I'm through with this challenge!

Now, having said that, I'll go back to my chamber and not write one stinking lousy entry at all, just so you know. I'll cast my pen in a concrete block, put it in a safe and sink it to the bottom of the ocean, hire a hitman to break my fingers and cancel my Internet subscription until this challenge is over and done with.

If it now, against what some people may presume, may after all surface any of my entries in the challenge, or not, I will strongly deny the very existence of this post, as it is clearly riddled with fake news from the enemies of the people. Should this post still be used as evidence against me, I'll call upon the Fifth Amendment and state that it was alternative facts that was presented, why it clearly cannot be held against me – period! I kind of like that expression, 'period'; it sort of states that I'm right and that you're all wrong and it makes me feel as if I'm a very important person who can send anyone that doesn't agree with me to the back of the room. So, off you go, you who question my motives, to the back! Further back please, I can still hear you.

So - this was just so you'll all know the complete and full extent of my plans, if I'll be in the challenge or not and to not leave any opening whatsoever for doubt or discussions. I hope I've made myself – absolutely – crystal - clear - this time.

By the way, I so love the challenge picture, that woman is going to get soooo spanked! I can't wait to read about it.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 02:22
Glagla:
By the way, I so love the challenge picture,

I don't believe that the challenge is based off of photo. Rather it is about the theme "Caught in the Act".

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 02:38
Goodgulf:
I don't believe that the challenge is based off of photo

Thanks Goodgulf, I understood that, but I did like the picture and thanks for ensuring that I didn't get anything wrong. It would have sort of ruined it though if we'd ended up with 30 stories on the same plot. But if someone writes a short on how she gets her hiney heated I'll root for that one. And that one won't be mine. Honestly.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 02:47
Glagla:
I'm in this challenge and I'll be writing so many entries that they'll - rain – upon – your – arses – like – a - fucking – vengeance – from – God – himself!

Bring it on!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 02:54
So Glagla..does this mean you are going to have at least one entry in the current Challenge?

LMAO

CS 😁😂😎

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 12:57
canadianspankee:
So Glagla..does this mean you are going to have at least one entry in the current Challenge?

Uh, and I who really struggled to clarify myself this time. I thought the answer to your rhetorical question was obvious from my previous post...

medici
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 16:00
As Glagla seems to suggest that he will flood the challenge with entries AND that he has won the previous several challenges... I wonder if it is worth anyone else writing an entry?!!!

*maniacal laughter*

No, seriously, I will attempt to write an entry story this time (but, on this rare ocassion, don't expect it to be F/M!).

*more maniacal laughter as I exit, stage left, pursued by Glagla-bear (or should that be 'bare'?!)

Page  Page 1 of 12: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
acercher, cady09, insonia, jspence8, may44, meerkat, Patron, ShineHerPants, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9