LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - annieschu

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 14:47
Annieschu's first story is now available ... Annie, Élise & Monsieur Pleasant Welcome to the rank of LSF author!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 15:45
As it happens, I had just completed reading "Annie, Élise & Monsieur Pleasant" when I saw Flopsy's welcoming post for our new author, Annieschu. This is a story not to be missed!

Annieschu, welcome to the LSF. I hope you continue that saga, and I hope you have many more good stories inside your head to share with us.

Guy (GuySpencer)

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 17:21
I am so glad you enjoyed it. I am so shocked at all the positive comment in such a short time. It just so happens that I am working on the second part as we speak! Thank you to everyone that helped publish my story. I am proud to say Susan Thomas was kind enough to mentor me through the process.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 17:59
Yes, a great story indeed. Welcome to the Library. Our motto says to 'read lot, write lots and comment more'. If we all do our individual best to make this site the best it can be, then it will always be the great site it is today. Looking forward to seeing your next story. Now you could enter the current Challenge if you get busy ..... lol.

CS

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 11
amino, bjones111, csjsos, Dave, davenhall, FiddlersGreen, Geoffrey, JohnD, Pembridge06, sub25
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9