LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - The Preacher's Wife

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 16 Feb 2017 23:10
I have read and enjoyed your story and look forward to the next one.
Good Luck and I hope you enjoy the writing.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#12 | Posted: 19 Feb 2017 21:19
I actually thought you had been publishing stories here for years – and that is exactly what your first story looks like!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 04:55
Alef:
I actually thought you had been publishing stories here for years – and that is exactly what your first story looks like!

Me too! I think it's because you're such a prolific commenter, we authors are quite accustomed to seeing your name around here

Congrats on your first story!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 13:50
As someone who has enjoyed some encouraging comments from the The Preacher's wife over the years, it came as a surprise to discover you are a new author as your first story is so polished. Thank-you for taking the plunge. Hopefully we will see you splashing around some more from now on.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 20 Feb 2017 14:01
"Thank you all. I seem to have the read lots and comment more part down pretty well already, having been here a number of years. Now it's just a matter of pulling the scenarios that have been slowly baking for the past 30+ years out of my head and putting them down in writing."

Yes, you've provided a number of insightful comments over the years, glad to see you're giving it a go as an author (I think I'd been a member ~6 years before I finally convinced myself to give it a hack).

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
derekjster, Derrick30, goddan, jake210, ldbill, Treestalker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9