Page  Page 1 of 12: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 02:59
F/M Spanking Story Challenge 2017

F/M spanking stories with a minimum of 2,500 words

Closing date for entries: midnight (GMT) Monday March 6th 2017.
Voting period: Tuesday March 7th 2017 to Monday March 27th 2017 inclusive. GMT.

Rules:
- Please write am F/M spanking story on a theme of your choice.

- The story should be a MINIMUM of 2,500 words in length. There is no maximum length. (We're not expecting as many entries for this challenge, hence the higher word count)

- The story should feature ONLY F/M orientation and the spankees must be aged 16 and upwards.

- You can have more than one entry if you wish.

- All stories entered should not have been previously published anywhere on the internet, including your own blog.

- All stories should be entirely your own work - which also means no plagiarism.

- Please bear in mind our content guidelines and write to an acceptable basic standard, as outlined in the author guide: http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/index.php?func=about&view=aut

Please note we will also be organising two more challenges later in the year that will be mixed orientation.

Stories entered for the challenge will not reveal the authors name until after the voting has taken place. PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE KNOW YOUR STORY IN ADVANCE. You, the library members can vote accordingly for your favourite stories.

How To Submit Your Story For The Challenge
Stories can be submitted either by using the Contact Us button and pasting your story into the message box or by sending them to our main email address. If you don't have our main email address then either message one of the site admins via the Activity screen (click the envelope icon to the left of the admin's name) who will message you back and give it to you, or send us a brief message again using the Contact Us button and we'll email you back.

Whichever way you do it please make sure your site user name is provided and you make it clear that the story is for the challenge. Put your story title in the subject field of the email, along with Challenge Entry. Preferred format for stories is plain text but as described in the Author Guide we can handle most formats including rtf, Open Office, pdf, Microsoft Word and others, but NOT DocX files.

Stories submitted for the challenge will be pre-formatted and loaded to the library in the usual way except that they will initially be set to "restricted" so that they will not be visible to other site users.

When the voting begins the Story Challenge screen will list all the stories that were entered but the author names will not be shown, just the story titles. The story challenge software is accessible by clicking the Challenges button from the site menu. When the challenge is open for voting this button will be yellow, in the meantime there won't be much to see except details of the previous challenges.

Users will be able to view all of the stories from this screen. Note that challenge stories will not appear in the Latest Read table, nor will the Activity page show the story details of what is being read. Similarly, should you decide to comment on a challenge story you will only see your own comment and not those of others, nor will the comment show up in the Latest Commented list. And finally, if you decide to make one or more of the challenge stories a 'favourite' it will only show up in your Favourites list when voting has concluded. All of these measures are simply to try and not reveal the names of the authors until voting has finished.

Voting
You can assign a score of between 0 and 10 to each entry. Authors can vote for their own stories if they want to - but please vote for all the others and not just your own! And please vote fairly! It will also be possible to change the number of points allocated to an entry either by voting on it again with a different number of points or by deleting the vote and starting over.

At the end of the voting period it will no longer be possible to vote any more and the story challenge screen will then show the scores for the top 3 stories & 3 runners up. Points awarded for the other entries will not be shown as it could well be demotivating or upsetting to an author if they received very few points. However, if a particular author really wants to know they can always send us a popup message and we'll provide the info.

If you have never written any stories before, now is your chance to have a go! You don't have to be an established spanking author to join in, and it doesn't matter if you have never written a story before. Do try it - it will be fun reading all the entries. This isn't about being competitive, it's just a bit of fun, so do please join in.

Our blog readers are being directed to this thread so please keep discussions on topic.

Thanks and good luck everyone,
flopsy

PS Newcomers to the site might be interested in viewing the previous challenges. Select the Features menu and from there click Challenges.

Non members of the LSF can click here: http://www.thespankinglibrary.org/challenges/

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 18:13
Ah, another Challenge that rules me out. F/M is just so alien to my own inclinations that there's no way I could write a story along these lines. Too bad. But good luck to all the entrants.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 18:38
All right, another F/M Story Challenge, perhaps this will motivate me to finally get back to some of those partially completed (many barely started) stories I've been hoping to eventually finish up!

Of course, the majority of them would also require being modified to fit into the F/M spanking gender orientation--oh wait, no they wouldn't...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 20:14
<sob> I'm out too... Being a simple-minded, one-way, simplistic, unidirectional, one-faced M/F motorhead, my attempt would be so totally pathetic that I'll spare you the horror of suffering through it.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 21:01
Hmmmm ... an F/M story ... now how does one write such a story??

From personal experience one might say ... gosh ... that is possible I guess.

Another might say it comes from one's inner desires ... that is possible as well in my case.

Guess I will give it a try, although one never expects an F/M story to win any Challenges. Oh wait .. maybe things will be different this time .. LOL

CS

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Feb 2017 22:59
canadianspankee:
Hmmmm ... an F/M story ... now how does one write such a story??

<whining tone> ...but that ain't fair! You like these things!! Darn, and I who was having wet dreams about doing a hat trick...

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#7 | Posted: 9 Feb 2017 02:54
Hey, this could be an interesting challenge. Pushing boundaries is always good. As a writer, I mean. IRL it goes horribly.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 9 Feb 2017 04:42
Well let me see. One is having wet dreams over his spanking stories he was hoping to submit it a future Challenge. Now if that one's girlfriend or wife know what was happening, I would suggest the lady would not be very happy and perhaps apply a hairbrush to a bare butt . Of course that story would have to be written by some author who may have had the dreams, don't you think?

CS

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Feb 2017 07:40
canadianspankee:
Of course that story would have to be written by some author who may have had the dreams, don't you think?

...you just filled me with inspiration... Thanks Canadian, I'll see what I can do...

opb
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 9 Feb 2017 07:44
I know that they say to write about what you know but this is fiction after all, so it's all about imagination, (as indeed are all my stories).Having said that I'm unable to write anything at all unless the elusive muse appears, and I can't predict in advance whether she will intend a male, female or unknown spankee.
As this is definitely f/m I'll have to wait upon her pleasure to see if she deigns to speak to this unworthy writer.

Page  Page 1 of 12: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 2
Bailey30, Candide, dalenixon, ElegantSpanker, Golterenn, Hotscot, insonia, IonaClaire, knicks604, Skylor, spanker30, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9