The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

DJ Black: A Voice in the Corner

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Jun 2016 15:57
For those of you wondering where this very popular spanking blog has gone, DJB has closed it for now in order to focus on some personal matters. It will definitely be returning at some point but this may not be for a year or so. In the interim, however, he will continue to submit both ongoing series and new stories to us and these will appear on the LSF as and when we receive them. We will also continue to commercially publish his work as ebooks, and these can be found here:

https://www.lsfpublications.com/?func=bks&auth=14

frankwayne50
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 28 Jun 2016 19:17
I was wondering about that such a good blog thanks for the update

DJB
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 29 Jun 2016 08:02
Hi Everyone,

Yes sorry about that and for being so mysterious. There will be some slow down but for the most part it will be business as usual here, so in time those incomplete series will be finished.

I have had a huge number of requests 'to join' my private blog and that is very flattering. It is irksome that I cannot politely decline these as the mechanism permits me only to ignore such requests. There is nothing to join and this is not a move to monetarise the blog.

Thanks to everyone for all your support.

DJ Black

Mdare
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Jun 2016 08:20
Thanks, Februs and DJ, for addressing the mounting curiosity about this site growing dark. I hope the reasons are not dire ones, but whatever they are, DJ has been so thoroughly consistent and prolific for so long in his postings on Voice in the Corner, he has earned a break. I'm glad the Library is an alternative outlet, and I'll continue to follow his fiction here.

giles
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 7 Jul 2016 18:57
Thanks Febs and DJ. I wasn't in the dark since I was visiting when DJ posted his close-down messages. However, what I would like to know is how will the anxious readership learn of the eventual grand reopening? (And will there be bands and a beer tent? )

Kia
Female Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Jul 2016 15:43
What's this I hear about a beer tent? Fitting celebration for the reopening, whenever that may be!

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Jul 2016 06:55
I was curious myself about the status of DJ's blog as I was a frequent visitor and enjoyed his original writing and the artwork he reposted from other sites. I wish him the best and look forward to the reopening.

olderlovely
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Jul 2016 23:12
Thank you for this update. It's a wonderful blog and I was distressed to find that it had disappeared. I will look forward to its return.

MrSpankshard
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 4 Jan 2017 22:56
Looking forward to its return also. Hope all is well DJ. Keep up your awesome work!

AndyFalk2a
Male Member

Germany
#10 | Posted: 6 Jan 2017 17:01
Thx for the update and also can't wait for the return.

There were/are so many wounderful stories on the blog and here that deserved to be continued (like AdAstra or the Academy), but take any time you need. Your fans will still be around whenever you'll find time and energy to return to us.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Balor, drajf0429, ebbetsjim, towncryer3921, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9