The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

An Appeal to Authors

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 29 Jun 2016 15:07
I do appreciate the policy guidelines. I hadn't been aware of the need to use .doc rather than .docx but have made sure now to follow that request. I find that when I am working on a series, I get ideas as it proceeds, rarely from comments but often from my own imagination being kindled. So I don't always know when it will end. On other sites (but not here) I have been guilty of leaving a series hanging for a long time. Probably deserves a panty-warming.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 2 Jul 2016 15:59
Notice that the postings here refer to Microsoft. Just have a basic question. At the present time I am exclusively using an Apple ipad with Safari. Is it possible to submit stories using ipad email?

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 3 Jul 2016 21:43
thats essentially what i do. i write the stories in open office and then copy and paste them into an email

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 13 Jul 2016 22:06
Oh Dear...I have just submitted a story and now have read this notice........I am off to check that what i sent is correct. I must have said Thank you...I always do...dont I?
.doc and .docx hmmmmm sounds like something I have certainly never considered, mind you as I have little idea of the difference that is hardly a surprise!!

Its a .doc, and I said Thank You.......I think I am in the clear!!!

Well until Flopsy sends it back with a severe comment about Grammar!!!

Seriously I have been very impressed and thankful for all the help Flopsy has given me, especially when I started submitting stories.

Thank you again!!

Hedgeh0g

jonmontanavega
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 4 Aug 2023 02:30
Hope I get this right when and if I submit a story. Docx shouldn't be a problem, but I wouldn't have known the difference back then. This appeal was written 8ish years ago, so I'll keep searching for the latest.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 4 Aug 2023 21:24
@jonmontanavega

The info in this forum post is still "current," even if 8 years old. This info (and much more) is available in the "Author Guide," which can be accessed by selecting "Info" on the navigation bar near the top of the page, and then "Author Guide" on the drop-down. As a new (LSF) author, you would be well-served by reviewing (and following!) the guidance given there. Good luck with your story!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 9
laststraw, nyyce
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9