The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Great Spanking Anthology finally completed

Page  Page 5 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#41 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 18:57
Geoffrey:
How do copy it to my pc so I can use it generally?

You mean for family and business associates?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 19:03
Geoffrey:
Also discovered the spank emoticom (someone used it above). How do copy it to my pc so I can use it generally?

Just right click, save as, download to your pc, and send me a bit fat cheque for £1,000 for my chocolate fund

smeple
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 11 Feb 2013 01:30
Using one of my many nicks (zaphod), I downloaded the F/M Volume through the LSF, for a few reasons: I wanted the PDF format for my PC, and, as I understand it, it gave a bit more of the money to the LSF. Plus, I can't have it associated with my various Kindle devices, because they are shared.

I also registered with Amazon under my anthology pen name, Patrick Kaykes. I wanted to leave a glowing (red) review on Amazon for the volume I downloaded, but unfortunately, Amazon won't let me, unless or until I buy something from them (it can't be a FREE ebook, either) under my pen name. It doesn't have to be THIS book, but any book. I have a very active regular amazon account under my real name, but I don't want to use that to write the review. Any way around this so that I can get some good reviews going for this volume, or any of the others? Or will I have to buy something from them using my pen name, but my regular credit card (not really my preference) before I can write a review? I'm not even sure - can I use pay pal with amazon? I've always used a credit card.

Februs:
Sales have been very disappointing so far but hopefully over time things will pick up

Hopefully, they already have: Today, Volume 6 is ranked as 63,050 in the paid Amazon listings; yesterday, I think it was somewhere around 126,000.

Alef:
You mean for family and business associates?

No, but maybe my "giving them the business" associates.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 11 Feb 2013 02:36
I'd like to add my (somewhat belated) congratulations on getting the books launched - I'd have done it sooner, but my computer's been offline with a locked router. Have we any sales figures yet? (I am, of course, hoping that the volume with my story in it is outselling the others...)
Congratulations again - now to see about buying the books and maybe contributing a review...

Guy
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 11 Feb 2013 12:55
smeple:
can I use pay pal with amazon? I've always used a credit card.

Gift cards make the perfect low-hassle anonymous payment method. Here in the USA, you can buy an Amazon gift card in many retail outlets.

Guy

smeple
Male Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 11 Feb 2013 20:11
Guy:
Gift cards make the perfect low-hassle anonymous payment method. Here in the USA, you can buy an Amazon gift card in many retail outlets.

Thanks, Guy. Somewhere between my post and now, I figured out the same thing.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 18:49
Come on, guys! Not to sound pushy and dominating (which is clearly not my preferred role)... but where are the buyer comments and "likes" for these volumes on the Amazon site? If you have been generous enough to purchase these e-books, PLEASE take just a few more moments of your time to click on LIKE and leave a few words about what you thought. It can help the books appeal to those Amazon buyers unfamiliar with the LSF, and boost the anthologies' "popularity" on searches.

Thank you for showing your support!!
Or am I going to have to take matters into my own hands?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 19:31
Janine:
Or am I going to have to take matters into my own hands?

Thanks for trying to drum up some support - I feel you might also need the following emoticons when you discover the total lack of response:

And then later probably:

followed by:

and possibly:

and if all else fails:

And then ultimately when you discover it's a lost cause, I'd recommend:

gail
Female Author

Canada
#49 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 19:54
Oh Janine, I didn't realise you had that dominant streak in you !

I am going to vote for you in the next Sapphic Society Madam-President Elections.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#50 | Posted: 13 Feb 2013 22:03
Janine:
but where are the buyer comments and "likes" for these volumes on the Amazon site?

Mine have been waiting for 48 hours to go by. In it's wisdom, Amazon doesn't allow spanking new accounts the privilege of comments and "likes".

Guy

Page  Page 5 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 20
Alef, ataru, BigBillie, Odysseus600, phillip336, recruit, Tom360
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9