LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

New Author - RedRump

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Jul 2012 12:49
Congratulations to RedRump on the publication of his first spanking story in two parts, aptly named Red Rumped!

We have featured Red Rump before in the WellRed Weekly where he did an interview for us about his spanking art. Obviously a multi talented red-rumped man! Well done.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#2 | Posted: 4 Jul 2012 12:55
Welcome aboard, off to read!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Jul 2012 13:03
flopsybunny:
Obviously a multi talented red-rumped man!

Oh, so now you're going to start allowing talented people here as authors, are you? Multi-talented ones at that. Well, it's your site, so you can do what you want. Just don't blame me if the place gets so packed with readers that you can't even turn around in here (or bend over).

To Red Rump, I'll just say welcome. Enjoy the LSF. Fair warning though - there are a few quirky characters running loose here who you'll want to be wary of.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Jul 2012 13:15
Welcome Red Rump. I will be sure to read your self-named debut story, and I hope we can expect many more in the future.

Guy (GuySpencer)

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 4 Jul 2012 13:20
A very warm welcome to you and your rump. Enjoyed your first story muchly.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 4 Jul 2012 15:35
Greetings and welcome. I have often read your blog and enjoy the artwork.

Read lots, write lots and comment more I always say, but most important is that you have fun on site. Read and comment on the forum if you like, it gives one an insight into some of the characters running around the place (including Njrick) and most of the time the jokes are even funny.

Looking forward to reading your story, and if it has the quality that your blog has, then I am sure it will be great.

CS

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 4 Jul 2012 20:23
Welcome, Red Rump, and congratulations on your foray into another medium. Looking forward to 'Red Rumped'

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 5 Jul 2012 05:29
Welcome, RR. Enjoy the library and all the company.

B

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
gangstalove528, knicks604, linusvan, njrick, ntytina, TetheredBrat, TheEnglishMaster
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9