library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

"Happy Tears" predecessor

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Nov 2017 22:45
Many of you probably know the spanking novels "Happy Tears" and "Happy Tears 2" by Claire Willowes. Both contain numerous accounts of punishments of teenage girls. The punishments are all severe and all delivered to the bare bottom.

A number of years ago I came across an earlier book that told the same story, somewhat differently. I don't remember it very well but I do remember that one punishment, which Janet describes in "Happy Tears 2" as "Piping Hot" is described more fully in this earlier book.

Does anyone know anything about this earlier book, in particular where I could get a copy?

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:18
Belsteph

A number of years ago I came across an earlier book that told the same story, somewhat differently. I don't remember it very well but I do remember that one punishment, which Janet describes in "Happy Tears 2" as "Piping Hot" is described more fully in this earlier book.

I believe the title you seek is: 'The Delicious Daughter' by Paul Little. It's not really earlier, though. Little was famous for "stealing" and then adding his own embellishments. The original Happy Tears was supposed to have been written in the 30's. Little's work spanned the late 50's to early 80's.

You can read more about it here (It seems Clifford had both versions of this story):
https://www.librarything.com/work/355595

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
magegod989, rangels778, razzy234, sunnysideup, tedb8335, thunderball, TomSimple
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9