library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

"Seasons" (Audrey & Vinnie) by CG

runnerwoman3297
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Jul 2017 20:59
I've been looking for a copy of this story for a while -- should have saved it! It was on the old Spanking Classics site and one of my favorites. It was about a woman named Audrey who fell in love with her next door neighbor. Anyone have a copy of this one that they could point me to? I LOVED this story when it was up, reread it multiple times, and would really like to reread it!

JanieD
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Jul 2017 17:22
I loved this story & was so sad when Spanking Classics got shut down. I've never found another copy of it but I remember the author Pagan/Canadian Girl discussing getting it printed (this was years ago) so I'm sure she has copies of it saved- just wish I knew how to reach her.

Do you by chance remember the name of another story from classics- it centered around two couples. The men were River & Ming (a nickname) and one of the girlfriends was named Val, I think. It was another favorite that I'd love to find a copy of.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 26 Jul 2017 00:28
JanieD:
I loved this story & was so sad when Spanking Classics got shut down. I've never found another copy of it but I remember the author Paga

I know Pagan. She's a member here, though doesn't visit often. If you go to the members list and search for her, you can send her a popup message.

Pagan
Female Author

Canada
#4 | Posted: 6 Aug 2017 04:16
Mia let me know about this thread. What a nice surprise!

I do have a copy of Seasons, but I could never post it anywhere again without editing it and I just don't have the luxury of that kind of time any more. When I started writing it, I didn't plan to write a long serial of several books and my character development feels a little off in some of the early stuff.

I don't know when or if I'll ever write again, but I'm so glad to know that others still think about Aud and Vin. They and their adventures are still alive and well in my head.

runnerwoman3297
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 6 Sep 2017 03:25
Thanks Pagan! They're alive in my head too -- if you ever decide to post them again, I'd love to read them, edited or not!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 12 Sep 2017 20:16
Nice to see you are still around, Pagan. I loved to read your posts on Classics. It seems so long ago now.
Classics was the best. Never was there the hatefulness and acrimony found on some other message boards. Sorry I didn't spend more time on it in the last several years it was around(first found it in 2005).

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
ahsan214, FalTrajare, Heike, john4, naughtyboylaw25, Norskpike, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9